Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Moving to Spain with children with additional needs

Moving to Spain with children with additional needs

Old Sep 8th 2019, 5:11 pm
Just Joined

Mrsparry is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to Spain with children with additional needs

Hi all my family I and are making plans to move to Spain in the near future ideally we would love to move to Mallorca around the port of Alcúdia. My question is has anybody got information or resources about help-and education for kids with additional needs Pacifically autism and adhd. Has anybody done the move and do you feel your children are better off there than in uk. Thanks so much Lisa
Old Sep 9th 2019, 8:40 am
BE Enthusiast

bob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Spain with children with additional needs

Others will be along who will have the answers to your questions. I would guess the language barrier will not help your children, I do know how vital very clear communication is needed for autism and I would guess thats the case too for ADHD.
Old Sep 9th 2019, 8:44 am
Just Joined

Mrsparry is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving to Spain with children with additional needs

Originally Posted by bob_bob
Others will be along who will have the answers to your questions. I would guess the language barrier will not help your children, I do know how vital very clear communication is needed for autism and I would guess thats the case too for ADHD.
thanks so much for your reply