Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Moving to spain

Moving to spain

Old Jun 21st 2017, 9:59 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to spain

Originally Posted by Vonny1968
Hi

Thanks for the info, I'm planning quite a few trips over within the next 18 months to check places & properties out

I will be doing a lot of research as I'm hoping this is going to be a life changing decision

Vonny
Something that can't be factored in at the moment is the effect of Brexit.
Old Jun 21st 2017, 3:49 pm
Just Joined

Vonny1968 is an unknown quantity at this point

So true that's why I'm taking my time I'm thinking of renting before buying, maybe even renting villas for a month at the time, get a feel of the areas

Vonny

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Something that can't be factored in at the moment is the effect of Brexit.
Old Jun 22nd 2017, 5:52 am
BE Enthusiast

casa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond repute

...when renting or living anywhere, stay in a bright home with plenty of light, south or south west facing. It helps to keep the property warm and light for as long as possible in the shorter days of winter months. In the hot heat of the summer keep the blinds/shutters down or put them down when going out if very hot, this will help keep rooms cool, best to have windows open with mosquito nets to stop the unwanted flying in but still allowing any breeze to flow through.
Old Jun 22nd 2017, 1:53 pm
Just Joined

Vonny1968 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you, good advise

Vonny

Originally Posted by casa del sol
...when renting or living anywhere, stay in a bright home with plenty of light, south or south west facing. It helps to keep the property warm and light for as long as possible in the shorter days of winter months. In the hot heat of the summer keep the blinds/shutters down or put them down when going out if very hot, this will help keep rooms cool, best to have windows open with mosquito nets to stop the unwanted flying in but still allowing any breeze to flow through.