Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Moving my horses to Spain?!?!

Wikiposts

Moving my horses to Spain?!?!

Old Apr 21st 2008, 7:54 am
Just Joined

janinem1974 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Moving my horses to Spain?!?!

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
and thankfully you now have made 3 posts.
and just accessed my messages! lol!

what came first: Horses or Cars.......mmmmm?
Old Apr 21st 2008, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

trentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nice

Originally Posted by jdr
The rule was brought out because where would it end ?
The next one would be we fit blah de blah and only charge blah de blah call now and get a free blah de blah.
People do not join to read adverts on the forums there is a classifieds forum set up for that.
If people read through the rules they would find out there is an inconspicuous way of letting people know these things if you have a website.

Rule 9.
The forums, (including the private message and email systems), are not a venue for advertisements in any way. Please do not post promotional/advertising messages, urls, nor specifics that would lead people to your site/product/service. However, a single line in your signature with a link to your site is allowed. (For signature guidelines please read Rule 18.) It will be the sole discretion of britishexpats.com and its moderators as to what constitutes an advertisement.

Uh, ok, thanks
Old Apr 21st 2008, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

xxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nice

yes I suppose limited road use is inevitable - therefore training is a must. Vicious circle innit?
The kids, well they are hard to train but I dont think they realise they have an animal with a mind of its own between their legs (god thats going to start some comments) but they should learn road safety
and as for the horses, ive had people shout to me ''you should'nt have it in traffic if its not used to it'' but unless you take it in traffic, it cant get used to it, like you say a vicious circle

for those of you with problems with horse riders in the UK, do you know what yard/stables they are from?? complain to the manager, or try and report to the BHS (British Horse Society) or write and complain to the horse magazines
Your Horse. Horse and rider, Horse, Pony to name a few!!

blimey im so glad im not in the UK anymore
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 7:03 am
diddleydee

diddleydee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by trentino
Thanks Neil, whereabouts are you based?

Hi trentino

Small village between Fuengirola and La Cala. My reference to never mind the rule should have read don't be upset about the rule, thats what they are there for, purely for clarifaction mind you.

Regards

diddleydee

Neil Rodgers

Last edited by diddleydee; Apr 22nd 2008 at 7:06 am. Reason: spelling
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

trentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nice

Thanks Neil, once I finally move the nag over perhaps you could you a bit of reiki for me. Im still looking for a livery yard close to San Ped, no-where seems to do any turnout which I would like even if its only a couple of times a week? I have a couple of other yards I am going to look at in May near Estepona but its diffiult to confirm anything until our house is sold in the UK.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by janinem1974
and just accessed my messages! lol!

what came first: Horses or Cars.......mmmmm?
Know what I would prefer
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 10:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by trentino
could you a bit of reiki for me.
Your going all the way to spain to get some body parts rubbed
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 12:40 am
Forum Regular

Nah, not me. The nag
Old Apr 24th 2008, 3:40 am
Forum Regular

pablosho has a brilliant futurepablosho has a brilliant futurepablosho has a brilliant futurepablosho has a brilliant futurepablosho has a brilliant futurepablosho has a brilliant futurepablosho has a brilliant future

It makes me laugh how these rules are SO strictly enforced by Mr JDR when people are clearly just trying to help yet other regulars can just hijack threads and start to gossip and go on about what they had for tea & how they are decorating their cave house and not a bad word!
Siesta time is a great idea so why don't you put the folks who just talk shite straight in there, you know like a sin bin.
Come on JDR make another rule up!
Old Apr 24th 2008, 3:53 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pablosho
It makes me laugh how these rules are SO strictly enforced by Mr JDR when people are clearly just trying to help yet other regulars can just hijack threads and start to gossip and go on about what they had for tea & how they are decorating their cave house and not a bad word!
Siesta time is a great idea so why don't you put the folks who just talk shite straight in there, you know like a sin bin.
Come on JDR make another rule up!
OK how about reading rule 14 then rule 9 about advertising being deleted.
There is no rule about people talking shite unless it`s personal or abusive.