Moving Inland!

Old Sep 10th 2009, 12:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving Inland!

Originally Posted by fionamw
Yes....... ish. I love seeing Spanish kids being so much more part of the scenery than many British kids are, though I´d stop short of the point about noise/rowdiness in restaurants. My 7yo comes out with us in the evening occasionally, lunchtimes often, and has his moments but is usually quite a bit quieter & does less of the running around within the restaurant than the Spanish kids. Does that make him repressed or boring, no it means we´ve instilled maybe different principles to those specific parents, namely that you´re considerate to other diners & don´t disturb them too much.

Anyway, that´s not just slightly off topic itś way way off - sorry
Way off topic, but very interesting nonetheless

When in Asturias, we've had other people's children sit at our table. And I've seen my nephews at a neighbouring table, sitting on some random blokes knee and eating their food

Its to be expected, so noone finds it inconsiderate

I think its great! All one big happy family
Old Sep 10th 2009, 1:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

SaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of light

Perhaps we should start a new thread about kids! My 3 year old is half English, half Colombian, half Spanish, half Catalan... (and before any pedants get excited about the chance to correct my mathematics, it is intentional!) and he gets influences from all sides, which is great on the whole. I am excited about the fact that he can mingle with all kinds of people from so many different cultures, nationalities and languages, what a lucky boy! I could go on but this is off-topic.
Old Sep 11th 2009, 10:50 am
Just Joined

Bettlee is an unknown quantity at this point

This thread has been hijacked
Old Sep 11th 2009, 11:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bettlee
This thread has been hijacked
Sorry, some of us got a bit caught up in the discussion about kids, but SaritaBarcelona started a new thread as she suggested, so actually now you've been 'unjacked' ....