Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Moving to Caleta de Fuste

Moving to Caleta de Fuste

Old Oct 15th 2018, 10:42 am
Just Joined

Sharon Partis is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to Caleta de Fuste

Have had to repost this as it was removed. Think I put it in the wrong area sorry if I did but this is genuine.

Hello everyone over the next few weeks I will be asking quite a few questions about moving to Fueryeventura as my family are planning on settling there permanently in Feb 19.

Can anyone please give me some advice on what we need to do about healthcare for our granddaughter who will be 3 months old on arriving. Does my daughter need to take out health cover for her or is she covered by the state as she is a minor. Also we are aware that we will have to register for residency. Does my daughter need to do this for the baby as well?

Looking forward to hearing from everyone x
Old Oct 15th 2018, 11:06 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Caleta de Fuste

You put your first post in The Welcome Inn and it has not been removed. Your second post above is in the Spain forum where you will gain answers from our knowledgeable posters.

Welcome to the forum

Rosemary
Old Oct 15th 2018, 11:09 am
Just Joined

Sharon Partis is an unknown quantity at this point

OK thanks for that Looking forward to speaking to everyone x
Old Oct 17th 2018, 7:26 pm
Just Joined

Chris_David is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Sharon, my husband and I are looking at moving to Furteventura and I am wondering if you could possibly give us both advise on the processes you have completed?
Old Oct 18th 2018, 1:36 pm
Herreño

Boseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond repute

It seems that few on this forum can relate to Caleta del Fuste or Fuerteventura, perhaps you should post more specific questions rather than requesting general advice.

Here where I live , El Hierro, we are in a different procedural world to that of the European part of Spain and I suspect that Fuerteventura might be the same, but I will reply if I can.

Good luck with your re location