Motorcycle

Old Sep 11th 2020, 12:50 pm
Just Joined

ecoera is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Motorcycle

I have a driving licence which permits me to ride a motorcycle up to 125 cc, does the same apply in Spain. What are the test requirements there and what can you ride without the need for a test?
Old Sep 11th 2020, 1:13 pm
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Motorcycle

Your UK driving license is valid in Spain. You might find these links useful >https://www.confused.com/on-the-road...%20in%20Spain.
https://www.citizensadvice.org.es/af...ence-in-spain/

Enjoy

Bob's Tuono @ Sanctuary

Last edited by missile; Sep 11th 2020 at 1:17 pm.
Old Sep 11th 2020, 3:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Notdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by missile
Your UK driving license is valid in Spain
But after Dec 31st. only if you are a visitor and not resident.
If you are resident, or in the process of becoming, then you will have until the end of June 2021 to exchange it for a Spanish one or face taking a Spanish test.
Old Sep 13th 2020, 4:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Barriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Notdunroamin
But after Dec 31st. only if you are a visitor and not resident.
If you are resident, or in the process of becoming, then you will have until the end of June 2021 to exchange it for a Spanish one or face taking a Spanish test.
I don't think that correct. From everything I've read and from what our solicitor has said the application to change your licence must be in the system before 31st December. And if course you must also already be a resident.
I'm off to start our residency application tomorrow and I will get the official word then.