mortgages

Old Mar 27th 2007, 11:43 pm
Forum Regular

gettingthere has a brilliant futuregettingthere has a brilliant futuregettingthere has a brilliant futuregettingthere has a brilliant futuregettingthere has a brilliant futuregettingthere has a brilliant futuregettingthere has a brilliant future
Default mortgages

we are moving back to Spain 10 years after my return to the UK! just couldnt keep away so arriving back this time with teenagers one who was a fluent speaker aged 6 but has forgotten it now! my question is , is there any way to get a 100% mortgage on a property? previously I did this based on valuation being over purchase price, any one got any ideas please, as we are needing to sell the Uk property 1st we dont want this to hold up the move.HELP!!
Old Mar 28th 2007, 7:20 am
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: mortgages

Originally Posted by gettingthere
we are moving back to Spain 10 years after my return to the UK! just couldnt keep away so arriving back this time with teenagers one who was a fluent speaker aged 6 but has forgotten it now! my question is , is there any way to get a 100% mortgage on a property? previously I did this based on valuation being over purchase price, any one got any ideas please, as we are needing to sell the Uk property 1st we dont want this to hold up the move.HELP!!
Hi gettingthere and welcome to the forum.

Have a read through this site here, which has topics for Euroresidents mortgages in Spain. The links are pretty good too, so make sure to go through them

Regarding 100% mortgages, it's either an off-plan purchase where you put your deposit down and wait for it to be built, whereupon the price of the build is higher (hopefully) when it is finished and the bank valuation is such that you are able to get 100% of the purchase price. Or a resale that is selling very low (for whatever reasons) and your bank valuation is higher than the selling price.

One thing to remember is that the banks work with their own independent valuation companies and they do not accept (in most cases) a valuation that was ordered by another bank UNLESS they work with the same independent valuation company. Valuations do vary from one valuation company to the next, some very drastically.

Off to work for now and it's STILL raining.....those clothes will never dry

adios
Martha
Old Mar 28th 2007, 10:26 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gettingthere
Take a look HERE
Old Mar 28th 2007, 2:11 pm
Forum Regular

gettingthere has a brilliant futuregettingthere has a brilliant futuregettingthere has a brilliant futuregettingthere has a brilliant futuregettingthere has a brilliant futuregettingthere has a brilliant futuregettingthere has a brilliant future

thanks for the links so far! we are buying a resale property and relocating a business to Spain so are planning to see some banks when there in a couple of weeks, have an offer in principal here at 80% but could really do with a bit more! thanks for the advice so far
Old Mar 28th 2007, 2:22 pm
Forum Regular

sunnysenorita is a jewel in the roughsunnysenorita is a jewel in the roughsunnysenorita is a jewel in the roughsunnysenorita is a jewel in the roughsunnysenorita is a jewel in the rough

You may find that some Estate Agents can find a 100% mortgage for you.