moped licences

Old Jul 24th 2007, 5:15 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light
Default moped licences

I need some help
My teenage son is here on an extended holiday
I wanted to know the rules govening moped riding
My sons friend has assured him he doesnt need a licence I think he does
His friend has told him he can ride a moped at 14 with out a licence IS THIS CORRECT and what about insurance
PLEASE HELP
a desperate MUM
Old Jul 24th 2007, 5:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: moped licences

I cannot believe that is correct but I am sure someone will confirm one way or the other but do you really want him riding on these roads?
Old Jul 24th 2007, 5:22 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by SueG
I cannot believe that is correct but I am sure someone will confirm one way or the other but do you really want him riding on these roads?
NO thats why i wanted the information
Old Jul 24th 2007, 5:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute

Well fingers crossed you get the information you want then.
Old Jul 24th 2007, 5:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gallerie9
I need some help
His friend has told him he can ride a moped at 14 with out a licence IS THIS CORRECT and what about insurance
PLEASE HELP
a desperate MUM
HI

When we was in villareal we went in to a bike shop and asked and that was in feb it was 14 and no test needed, however he did say the law was going to change to 16 but not sure if that has yet. xxxx
Old Jul 24th 2007, 5:43 pm
zel

zel is an unknown quantity at this point

I need some help
PLEASE HELP
a desperate MUM
As astonishing as it sounds you can indeed rid a scooter/moped upto 50cc at the age of 14. But you do need a license to do so!

The license comprises of 2 separate tests, some regions of Spain I've heard you can drive one with a license much like our provisional one back in the UK.

Also worth noting that you can not take a passenger on a moped/scooter until you're 16 years old.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 10:38 pm
mr cid

cidshock is an unknown quantity at this point

We live in the Almeria region and have just aquired my daughters licence who is 14 years of age, so yes youre friend is right.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 10:43 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

I dunno but this might help.....

Old Jul 26th 2007, 12:05 pm
Just Joined

livin in the sun is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: moped licences

well i live just out of albox and many children at the age of 14 have mopeds and they were talking about changing the law but from what i see i dont thik they have yet...

they also normally teach the kids at school to ride and earn there license to drive a moped.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 12:21 pm
this is me

Originally Posted by cidshock
We live in the Almeria region and have just aquired my daughters licence who is 14 years of age, so yes youre friend is right.
how do i go about this licnece thing I have told him he has to wait until he is 16 in November and get one in the UK then he can drive a moped here on an english licence
Old Jul 26th 2007, 1:41 pm
zel

zel is an unknown quantity at this point

how do i go about this licnece thing I have told him he has to wait until he is 16 in November and get one in the UK then he can drive a moped here on an english licence
If he doesn't have Spanish residency he probably will have to wait to he is 16 and get one from the country he is a resident of.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 1:52 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zel
If he doesn't have Spanish residency he probably will have to wait to he is 16 and get one from the country he is a resident of.
Snap, I just posted similar but its gone into cyberspace. lol
Old Jul 26th 2007, 2:54 pm
this is me

PERFECT JUST WHAT I WANTED TO HEAR hE WILL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL HE IS 16 AND GOT ONE FROM THE uk
Old Jul 26th 2007, 3:01 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by derbyflan
I dunno but this might help.....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zOmpOoLdAFc
I can't believe that this clip was wasted on you lot.

Not one comment Pah!
Old Jul 26th 2007, 3:12 pm
this is me

Originally Posted by derbyflan
I can't believe that this clip was wasted on you lot.

Not one comment Pah!
wicked i wish he only wanted a mophead LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.