Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Modelo 720 self completion?

Modelo 720 self completion?

Old Feb 20th 2022, 7:28 pm
Last resort... format c:/

astera has a reputation beyond reputeastera has a reputation beyond reputeastera has a reputation beyond reputeastera has a reputation beyond reputeastera has a reputation beyond reputeastera has a reputation beyond reputeastera has a reputation beyond reputeastera has a reputation beyond reputeastera has a reputation beyond reputeastera has a reputation beyond reputeastera has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Modelo 720 self completion?

Originally Posted by Barriej View Post
After that I will probably do my own as Ive fixed my pension drawdown and will only have whatever 'winnings' I may get from the premium bonds to declare.
How much is it currently costing you to have your accountant do everything? Are we talking more like €100-200 or several hundred Euros?
Old Feb 20th 2022, 8:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Barriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Modelo 720 self completion?

Originally Posted by astera View Post
How much is it currently costing you to have your accountant do everything? Are we talking more like €100-200 or several hundred Euros?
The 720 costs around €180 to €240 depending on the amount of work they have to do. As its hopefully a one time thing thats Ok for me.
Standard tax returns for the pair of us is €120. Which to me is not bad seeing as the accountant in the Uk we used for our personal and the business returns (including vat) worked out around £800 a year.

The company I use have so far helped us with NIE, Residency, Driving Licence exchange, buying the flat, Non res tax returns and they are available at any time if I have questions. I will use them to do our wills when we decide to do them.
And once here five years we will use them for our permanent residency stuff.

Don't know if the figures are expensive but Im happy with them as my level of spanish is not high enough yet to consider doing them myself.