Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Which mobile telephone company to use

Which mobile telephone company to use

Old Jul 9th 2008, 7:27 am
Forum Regular

trentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nice
Default Which mobile telephone company to use

Heading says it all really. We will need to get mobiles for 4 of the family, all on contracts. Which is the better, ie price and range and signal. They will also be used for phone calls back to the UK. Currently we are all on Orange. Opinions please!
Old Jul 9th 2008, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

03630 will become famous soon enough03630 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Which mobile telephone company to use

Originally Posted by trentino
Heading says it all really. We will need to get mobiles for 4 of the family, all on contracts. Which is the better, ie price and range and signal. They will also be used for phone calls back to the UK. Currently we are all on Orange. Opinions please!
See this thread http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=547404

Personally , I am still in favour of Vodafone, particularly their internet dongle.
Old Jul 9th 2008, 1:01 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

I`d go with Vodafone too.
Phone or text the UK for free with Voipcheap from your PC.
Old Jul 9th 2008, 1:17 pm
Just Joined

palomablanca21 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been using vodaphone for 6 years and find it reliable and one of the cheaper operators. They have good price package options such as talk all you want to designated people for an initial minimal charge.
Old Jul 9th 2008, 3:10 pm
Forum Regular

trentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nicetrentino is just really nice

Whats voipcheap?? Does anyone know rough charges say for 200 mins and unlimited text. That would only be needed for sons as old man and I dont really use text too much. Thanks
Old Jul 9th 2008, 4:21 pm

poshnbucks has disabled reputation

Mrs Posh and I are popping down to the Telefonica shop on Friday and ordering a brace of iphones series 2 very nice number. Those fellows at Apple really are the Donkeys Whatsits

Last edited by poshnbucks; May 30th 2009 at 5:40 am.
Old Jul 9th 2008, 5:02 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by trentino
Whats voipcheap?? Does anyone know rough charges say for 200 mins and unlimited text. That would only be needed for sons as old man and I dont really use text too much. Thanks
Have a read here Voipcheap

We pay 5 cents connection from the PC and talk through our phone, you could also use a headset.
Old Jul 9th 2008, 7:18 pm
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by poshnbucks
Mrs Posh and I are popping down to the Telefonica shop on Friday and ordering a brace of iphones series 2 very nice number. Those fellows at Apple really are the Donkeys Whatsits
got my to day from Movistar bussines