Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

mobile/static home owners......help please!

mobile/static home owners......help please!

Old Mar 19th 2017, 4:20 pm
Forum Regular

brise is an unknown quantity at this point
Default mobile/static home owners......help please!

Hi Everyone, following on from my 'one foot in each country' posting, I would like to ask if anyone here has done or is doing the following please that could give us some pointers to links to find answers to questions or advice on 'real life' ownership issues.

We are considering buying a mobile home on a coastal site somewhere in Spain (open to suggestions on where) that can be used as a source of income and also by us over the winter months. I am trying to find information on the practicalities of this, taxation, management fees, changeover costs etc. Whilst we are still in the planning stage, I prefer to have a 'belt and braces' approach before making any final decision on area, costs and purchases (bit ott I know!). Currently, we live in France and have done so for over 12yrs. We intend to keep our property here as a 'pied a terre' as we are fully tax resident and test the waters in Spain, hence the mobile home, before we decide whether to take the plunge fully. We have a motorhome so we will have the freedom to research the different sites before making a purchase.

So the upshot of my 'ask' is any info/advice/links/pointers regarding renting mobile homes to happy holiday makers! many thanks for taking the time to read my posting!!