Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Mobile Phone Problem -Help

Mobile Phone Problem -Help

Old Nov 30th 2006, 7:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mobile Phone Problem -Help

Originally Posted by jdr
Sorry but your right, I just went on site for you and got this answer :

THERE ARE NO CODES FOR THESE MODEL PHONES, ALSO THERE IS NO SOFTWARE OR UNLOCKING UNITS THAT CAN UNLOCK THEM - THE ONLY WAY IS TO CONTACT YOUR SERVICE PROVIDER, BUT IT WILL COST.
I hope to take mine down to the local market and get it unlocked for a tenner.
Thing is i was excited for a minute as i thought i could get it done free
Old Dec 1st 2006, 6:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

Well thanks everyone but I seem to have solved the problem inadvertently. I am also feeling very blonde!

Well this morning the phone I had a completely blank screen so thought that the battery had run out. so plugged it in to charge it - nothing happened except for the charging signal. I was pushing the on key and zilch. Really getting panicky thinking that I had bought the phone on ebay for nearly 100 GBP and it was bust and 100 GBP was down the drain. Anyway after several hours my husband came along and said "What is this button for" and pressed it and low and behold my phone came on. I had been pressing the wrong button for several hours. The weird thing is that I can now ring out on it as if something has cleared on the memory. I do feel an idiot though which is normal.
Old Dec 1st 2006, 6:40 pm

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by glynis
Well thanks everyone but I seem to have solved the problem inadvertently. I am also feeling very blonde!

Well this morning the phone I had a completely blank screen so thought that the battery had run out. so plugged it in to charge it - nothing happened except for the charging signal. I was pushing the on key and zilch. Really getting panicky thinking that I had bought the phone on ebay for nearly 100 GBP and it was bust and 100 GBP was down the drain. Anyway after several hours my husband came along and said "What is this button for" and pressed it and low and behold my phone came on. I had been pressing the wrong button for several hours. The weird thing is that I can now ring out on it as if something has cleared on the memory. I do feel an idiot though which is normal.

At least you've been brave enough to confess..

It's good to hear that it is now working..
Old Dec 1st 2006, 7:21 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by glynis

Nice one, glad its sorted.
A lot of them turn on and off with the end call button
They behave like computers sometimes if they play up you can just take the battery and sim card out for a couple of mins, put them back and away they go
Old Dec 1st 2006, 7:30 pm

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Nice one, glad its sorted.
A lot of them turn on and off with the end call button
They behave like computers sometimes if they play up you can just take the battery and sim card out for a couple of mins, put them back and away they go

Are you Dave?
Old Dec 1st 2006, 7:40 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anabella
Are you Dave?
No, but i know what you mean.
I thought it was weird too.
Old Dec 1st 2006, 7:49 pm

Originally Posted by jdr
No, but i know what you mean.
I thought it was weird too.

I was hoping that it'd be you as that would explain.. I am even more confussed now..
Old Dec 1st 2006, 7:51 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by anabella
I was hoping that it'd be you as that would explain.. I am even more confussed now..
I will have another look and pm you