Reload this Page >

mobile with internet Spain and Uk

mobile with internet Spain and Uk

Old Jun 9th 2014, 11:42 am
Banned

justlookingforsomesun is an unknown quantity at this point
Default mobile with internet Spain and Uk

Hi to you all in Spain.

I have just joined and would like you opinions on which mobile to use that will give me the best value for Spain and the UK.

At the moment I am on payg orange in Spain ans Ee in the UK.

I have a 'free phone' so can use any provider. I would like to hear from other expats who are toting and froing between the 2countries.
Old Jun 9th 2014, 11:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: mobile with internet Spain and Uk

If you get a good Orange signal worth having a look at Masmovil
Old Jun 9th 2014, 1:37 pm
Banned

Hi bob,

Would you happen to know the cost per minute to phone Spanish and UK mobiles?

I am trying to find the best price to be able to keep in touch with the family in the UK.
Old Jun 9th 2014, 2:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute

They have a number of different plans for different needs. I actually only use mine for internet and then use Skype to make calls to UK either phones mobile or landline or Skype to Skype. Here is the link to their site for research, I have spoken by phone to them on past in English and they were very helpful.http://masmovil.es/en/
Old Jun 9th 2014, 2:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Looking at it they do have a international plan with international and local calls inclusive with internet as well? May be of use to you
Old Jun 9th 2014, 2:28 pm
Banned

Smile Re: mobile with internet Spain and Uk

Originally Posted by bobd22
They have a number of different plans for different needs. I actually only use mine for internet and then use Skype to make calls to UK either phones mobile or landline or Skype to Skype. Here is the link to their site for research, I have spoken by phone to them on past in English and they were very helpful.http://masmovil.es/en/
Thanks bobd22.

Will look into it.
Old Jun 9th 2014, 2:32 pm
Banned

I sent my reply before I read your last one.

There are quite a few plans around, I have a daughter and grandkids who live in northern Spain,
(she ran off with a Spaniard years ago) and other children in UK, who I am in constant contact with.

Its just a question of finding the cheapest.
Old Jun 9th 2014, 2:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

Originally Posted by justlookingforsomesun
Hi bob,

Would you happen to know the cost per minute to phone Spanish and UK mobiles?

I am trying to find the best price to be able to keep in touch with the family in the UK.
www.europasim.com It works on the Vodafone network 500mb for 3 euros only charged on days used. Some text and calls too can't just remember how many when limit reached it then slows down. Pay as you go. There sadly is a cost for the sim initially but I find it worth the outlay. I have it in a mifi dongle. Toggle mobile from carphone warehouse is a good sim and free. Well 10quid but you get that in credit. Only calls in Spain no data. Calls and data in UK. I also have this sim in a mobile.
Old Jun 9th 2014, 2:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You are welcome one very important thing though is the signal strength where you live/make calls from. All the main cut price operators piggy back of one of the main providers. For instance for local calls I use a eroski sim simply because initially I needed a phone, they use Vodafone I get a rubbish signal with Vodafone and end up running all over the house to try and get a signal. On the internet which is masmovil sim on orange I get a good signal. So be careful with the choice and take everything into account.
Old Jun 10th 2014, 6:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Kath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to all

If you have a good Orange signal you could try Orange Mundo. It gives cheap calls to the UK and if you top up €5 the national calls for the following 7days are free.

Kath