MnM??

Old Jul 9th 2007, 4:47 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default MnM??

Where is she?

Did she get kidnapped by Mitzy on her recent pop in trip?

Have the Spanish Hells Angels stolen her and taken her to be their love slave?

Has she resorted to illicit ways in order to pay for her new bike?

Or is this something more sinister?
Old Jul 9th 2007, 4:48 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MnM??

Scrap that, she is back.
Old Jul 9th 2007, 4:56 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Matt....didn't think you cared!

Just back from Barcelona a few hours ago. Very tired, but that city is so worth it. Shame it was a business trip.

As for the sex slave/hell's angels thingie and resorting to illicit ways of making money, I need to give all your suggestions some serious consideration, they actually sound like alot of fun
Old Jul 9th 2007, 4:59 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by MnM

Just back from Barcelona a few hours ago. Very tired, but that city is so worth it. Shame it was a business trip.

As for the sex slave/hell's angels thingie and resorting to illicit ways of making money, I need to give all your suggestions some serious consideration, they actually sound like alot of fun
I always care, I have resorted to insulting Derbyflan and its just too easy, I need some intellectual stimulation.

But you will do.
Old Jul 9th 2007, 5:02 pm
MnM

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I always care, I have resorted to insulting Derbyflan and its just too easy, I need some intellectual stimulation.

But you will do.
Old Jul 9th 2007, 5:02 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by MnM
Welcome back.
Old Jul 9th 2007, 5:09 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnM

As for the sex slave/hell's angels thingie and resorting to illicit ways of making money, I need to give all your suggestions some serious consideration, they actually sound like a lot of fun
Hello MnM glad you had a good tripmy hubby took me for a surprise trip to Barcelona a couple of years ago for a special birthday,it was absolutely brilliant ,so beautiful ,mind you I used to go there regulary a few years ago but that was work not so good in a T.I.R park( truck stop)in them days the Ramblers was so different, I think they cleaned the act up for the games,I would like to go back again,Im not a city living person but a few days there is worth the while..........
Old Jul 9th 2007, 5:17 pm
MnM

Originally Posted by jandy44
Hello MnM glad you had a good tripmy hubby took me for a surprise trip to Barcelona a couple of years ago for a special birthday,it was absolutely brilliant ,so beautiful ,mind you I used to go there regulary a few years ago but that was work not so good in a T.I.R park( truck stop)in them days the Ramblers was so different, I think they cleaned the act up for the games,I would like to go back again,Im not a city living person but a few days there is worth the while..........
Hey Jandy!

You would love visiting again. We had a fab time last night, but my blistered feet think otherwise