Reload this Page >

Mitzy's back!!!!

Mitzy's back!!!!

Old May 12th 2008, 6:54 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mitzy's back!!!!

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
you have no idea...........

I am putting up a beautiful oak picket fence for her, it is totally natural and doesn't need treating at all, she is having a think this weekend as to whether she wants it all sanded back and painted!

Bored rich, spoilt housewives.............the bane of my bloody life.
As long as she pays up then I suppose its worth putting up with her!
Old May 12th 2008, 6:56 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
As long as she pays up then I suppose its worth putting up with her!
that's the problem, the last job I did for her she took 2 months to pay!

I have told her this time that the day I finish the job I want the money.........she didn't like that!
Old May 12th 2008, 7:01 am

that's the problem, the last job I did for her she took 2 months to pay!

I have told her this time that the day I finish the job I want the money.........she didn't like that!
People really p*ss me off when they dont pay straight away when they have had some work done

When the jobs done and they are happy then they should pay up.......no buts......just pay up!!!!
Old May 12th 2008, 7:04 am
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

People really p*ss me off when they dont pay straight away when they have had some work done

When the jobs done and they are happy then they should pay up.......no buts......just pay up!!!!
Morning chaps!
I have 7 customers here who between them owe me 24 months money!!
It's crippling me.

Just need to get that of my chest!
Have a good week all!
Old May 12th 2008, 7:05 am

Originally Posted by valenciatim
Morning chaps!
It's crippling me.

Have a good week all!
What are their reasons for not paying? That is shocking...........get round there and dont come away till you have the money!
Old May 12th 2008, 7:08 am
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

What are their reasons for not paying? That is shocking...........get round there and dont come away till you have the money!
My Bank made a cock up with some direct debits, the easiest answer was to present the bills back to the customers, who then come up with any number of excuses that you can imagine.
Old May 12th 2008, 7:09 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Morning chaps!
It's crippling me.

Have a good week all!
Christ mate!

I have been known to go and take a fence down from a client who didn't pay me for 6 months.

I shouldn't have done it to be honest, very illegal, and not good for business but I just lost it.

Is there no way to take them to court?
Old May 12th 2008, 7:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Christ mate!

I have been known to go and take a fence down from a client who didn't pay me for 6 months.

I shouldn't have done it to be honest, very illegal, and not good for business but I just lost it.

Is there no way to take them to court?
Maybe, but I need their custom, or it all goes pear shaped
Old May 12th 2008, 7:11 am
Straw Man.

Maybe, but I need their custom, or it all goes pear shaped
so they still owe you money yet expect you to work for them?
Old May 12th 2008, 7:12 am
BE Forum Addict

so they still owe you money yet expect you to work for them?
Yep! Off for a pleading session with the bank now!
Old May 12th 2008, 7:13 am
Straw Man.

Yep! Off for a pleading session with the bank now!
Mate, I feel for ya!

I have to say you are a better man than I.............I would have gone round and broken heads by now.
Old May 12th 2008, 7:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Mate, I feel for ya!

I have to say you are a better man than I.............I would have gone round and broken heads by now.
Well, if I don't come back later, you will know that the plug has been pulled!
Later chaps, - I hope
Old May 12th 2008, 7:16 am
Straw Man.

Later chaps, - I hope
Later mate, keep safe.
Old May 12th 2008, 7:17 am

Later chaps, - I hope
Good luck Tim!
Old May 12th 2008, 8:11 am
zel

zel is an unknown quantity at this point

Later chaps, - I hope
Cripes

Hope it all goes/went well!!

If all goes well with the bank perhaps come up with a 'claw back' scheme with the 7 people who have not paid and add a % of what they owe to every months bill until the debt is settled?

Back to putting up a blind....I hate manual work ;(

Last edited by zel; May 12th 2008 at 8:14 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.