Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Mitzyboy goes live

Mitzyboy goes live

Old Jun 20th 2007, 1:13 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mitzyboy goes live

I'm being interviewed on live BBC Radio on Wednesday at midday (Spanish) about being an ex pat!

BBC Radio Oxford apparantly
Old Jun 20th 2007, 1:56 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mitzyboy goes live

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I'm being interviewed on live BBC Radio on Wednesday at midday (Spanish) about being an ex pat!

I assume that's next wednesday, 27th?
Old Jun 20th 2007, 2:00 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
I assume that's next wednesday, 27th?
Yes, sorry
Old Jun 20th 2007, 2:08 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, sorry

Why are you apologising.

It could not be today because of the time of your post. You said Wednesday which normally means the next Wednesday that will occur. If it was going to be the week after you would have said Wednesday week and if at a later date than that you would have put Wednesday plus date.

Oh dear you can tell that I have had a siesta after a very busy morning because I am alert and being a pain.

Rosemary
Old Jun 20th 2007, 2:26 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Why are you apologising.

It could not be today because of the time of your post. You said Wednesday which normally means the next Wednesday that will occur. If it was going to be the week after you would have said Wednesday week and if at a later date than that you would have put Wednesday plus date.

Oh dear you can tell that I have had a siesta after a very busy morning because I am alert and being a pain.

Rosemary
Could have been any Wednesday, but we like to get it right, no point in listening and finding it was next week. Radio Oxford was my first broadcast as well, but a late night one many many years ago
Old Jun 20th 2007, 2:28 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Could have been any Wednesday, but we like to get it right, no point in listening and finding it was next week. Radio Oxford was my first broadcast as well, but a late night one many many years ago
can I listen to that here?
Old Jun 20th 2007, 2:29 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by lynnxa
probably only on the internet, but you should be able to pick up any local BBC station via the internet.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 2:30 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
Not sure but I think you can get most of the BBC radio stations via the internet. Will check with OH and let you know.

Rosemary
Old Jun 20th 2007, 2:37 pm
The Best Fed Scot

Lochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of lightLochy is a glorious beacon of light

You get it on the bbc radio player. Go to bbc.co.uk, click on the launch radio player link, half way down the page. This launches a pop up box with the radio player. Then click the arrow on the right of the "Select a Radio Station" drop down box. Last one the list is local radio, select this, click "go" and then "Radio Oxford".
Old Jun 20th 2007, 4:51 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

are they trying to catch up with tax exiles or something??
Old Jun 20th 2007, 5:02 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
are they trying to catch up with tax exiles or something??

Well I'll be terribly dissapointing for them if thats the case.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 5:05 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Well I'll be terribly dissapointing for them if thats the case.
dare you to do the whole interview pissed.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 5:06 pm
Senior Moment

dare you to do the whole interview pissed.

Would anyone notice the difference?
Old Jun 20th 2007, 5:07 pm
Straw Man.

Would anyone notice the difference?
or talk backwards the whole time.

develop a tic, pretend you have tourettes!!
Old Jun 20th 2007, 5:10 pm
Senior Moment

or talk backwards the whole time.
develop a tic, pretend you have tourettes!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.