Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

The missing ponytail .... nearly

The missing ponytail .... nearly

Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:15 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default The missing ponytail .... nearly

Got called to my neighbours house yesterday afternoon, apparantly his birthday. Non stop drinking for 9 hours, not good.

It became apparant during the evening that one of the guests was a French hairdresser and as more and more alcohol was consumed it was clear that he was intent on chopping my ponytail off.

Suffice it to say that I am still "your hippiness" (as Redlippe just called me) but it was a close call.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:16 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The missing ponytail .... nearly

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Got called to my neighbours house yesterday afternoon, apparantly his birthday. Non stop drinking for 9 hours, not good.

It became apparant during the evening that one of the guests was a French hairdresser and as more and more alcohol was consumed it was clear that he was intent on chopping my ponytail off.

Suffice it to say that I am still "your hippiness" (as Redlippe just called me) but it was a close call.
You need to stay away from those French hairdresser types.....they are NOT to be trusted.....especially with scissors
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:19 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

He could bloody drink though, I only got up about 3.30 pm and I am just beginning to recover
Glad I dont do that too often
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:36 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

If this thread doesn't make xtreme post nothing will!!
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 8:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Just goes to prove, even drunk Frenchmen have more sense of style than an aged Brit?

Do you have a ponytail so Matt has something to hold onto?
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 8:11 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
If this thread doesn't make xtreme post nothing will!!
Someone has nicked his bike.
He has been learning how to free run, he is on the end of this vid
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 12:28 am
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by leighbloke
Just goes to prove, even drunk Frenchmen have more sense of style than an aged Brit?

Do you have a ponytail so Matt has something to hold onto?
'ere ............ less of the aged
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 12:32 am

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

Oy, leave my fav hippie mod alone!

I am so glad you're still with it - would hate you to lose your strength - imagine all the things you couldn't do anymore

Old Nov 3rd 2007, 10:38 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Redlippie

I am so glad you're still with it -

You know something we don't then.
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 4:17 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

I unashamedly suck up to Mitzy and have for months now - it is common knowledge why
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 5:20 pm
Straw Man.

I unashamedly suck up to Mitzy and have for months now - it is common knowledge why
Because you are mad?
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 5:34 pm

No, because the poor man has to moderate the most difficult forum on this board and he does it superbly.
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 5:36 pm
Straw Man.

No, because the poor man has to moderate the most difficult forum on this board and he does it superbly.
If this carries on I may have to use my first ever smilie!
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 6:05 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
If this carries on I may have to use my first ever smilie!
I wish there was a "nobber" smilie
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 6:07 pm

Put it to the powers that be in the Feedback forum

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.