Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Missing Irish Teenager - Amy Fitzpatrick

Missing Irish Teenager - Amy Fitzpatrick

Old Jan 14th 2008, 5:30 pm
Banned

Location: What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print
lee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to all
Default Missing Irish Teenager - Amy Fitzpatrick

The 15 year old girl disappeared between Calypso and Riviera del Sol in Mijas Costa on January 1st.

Its been over a week now since Amy Fitzpatrick went missing, she`s been a resident in Mijas for the last 5 years.

She left a friends house and possible took a short cut home, she hasn`t been seen since.

She has left home before but always went to her friends house and returned home after 5 days.

This time she left her mobile at home and didn`t take her wallet.Her friend Ashley has told Police that Amy has been approached by a man several times, asking her to get in his car while she`d been walking home.

Her mother contacted the Guardia on January 3rd, they have since carried out several long searches of the area.

Her mother has been questioned today for 6 hours.

On the 10th the search has been extended to the Marbella area.

Her mother describes her as very thin,pale,timid with dark hair and an Irish accent.She`s not settled well in Spain due to being shy and her school results haven`t been good.

Lets hope this means she`s safe and will return to her family.If you see her please contact the local Guardia or Policia Local in Mijas

Last edited by jdr; Jan 15th 2008 at 12:29 pm.
Old Jan 14th 2008, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

happybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant future
Default Re: Missing Irish Tenager.

having a daughter that sort of age, my heart goes out to her family. lets hope nothing has happened to her and that she comes home soon. living in the area i have been keeping my eyes open.
Old Jan 15th 2008, 11:35 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Thought that I should bump this thread to encourage more people to read it as it is so important. I do hope that she is found soon.

Rosemary
Old Jan 15th 2008, 12:28 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Thought that I should bump this thread to encourage more people to read it as it is so important. I do hope that she is found soon.

Rosemary
I agree so I will put a sticky on it for a while.
Old Jan 16th 2008, 7:10 am
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
I agree so I will put a sticky on it for a while.
JDR, can you alter the title so that it is spelt correctly? Please?!
Tim
Old Jan 16th 2008, 8:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by valenciatim
JDR, can you alter the title so that it is spelt correctly? Please?!
Tim
Oh please don't start this malarkey again...

It is fine... I think we all get the gist.
Old Jan 16th 2008, 9:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Missing Irish Teenager.

Ok its been done...
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

Ears332205 is on a distinguished road

Did this girl ever turn up?
Old Feb 4th 2008, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ears332205
Did this girl ever turn up?

Bump
Old Feb 4th 2008, 9:09 am
Forum Regular

happybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant futurehappybunny has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by TheArmChairDetective
Bump
what does that mean
Old Feb 4th 2008, 9:20 am
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by happybunny
what does that mean

It means that I have reiterated the question posted by the person I quoted.
Bump also means to bring to life that which has become dormant.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

okay thanks, i wish there would be some news soon. It must be terrible for her family not knowing where she is
Old Feb 4th 2008, 9:29 am
BE Forum Addict

okay thanks,
I am glad to have helped.

i wish there would be some news soon. It must be terrible for her family not knowing where she is
Yes, I have two daughters so I can imagine what it might be like.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

yes i have a daughter and we live near where amy lived. and if my daughter was missing i would be going mad with worry
Old Feb 5th 2008, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

Dann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really niceDann2000 is just really nice

Still no news? Cannot imagine what the parents are going through.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.