Miss Naughty

Old Jan 31st 2007, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

cmorgy has a spectacular aura aboutcmorgy has a spectacular aura aboutcmorgy has a spectacular aura about
Default Miss Naughty

Well no update from the Naughty family, that MUST mean that they could be anywhere between her house and South of Spain.

Lets have a non financial sweepstake, at 12.00 GMT Wednesday 31st 2007 where do we think the Naughty Family are???????????????????????? I am sure she will see the thread at the other end and can confirm who the winner is

My answer - Ashford Services M20 off loading...... only joking.

I say just North of Madrid if they have taken the West Route and probably Valencia if the East Route.

Good bidding and the winner will get a free copy of Miss Naughty's new book on "Stress Free Immigration Guide"
Old Jan 31st 2007, 11:31 am
BE Enthusiast

maryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Miss Naughty

Originally Posted by cmorgy
Well no update from the Naughty family, that MUST mean that they could be anywhere between her house and South of Spain.

Lets have a non financial sweepstake, at 12.00 GMT Wednesday 31st 2007 where do we think the Naughty Family are???????????????????????? I am sure she will see the thread at the other end and can confirm who the winner is

I say just North of Madrid if they have taken the West Route and probably Valencia if the East Route.

Good bidding and the winner will get a free copy of Miss Naughty's new book on "Stress Free Immigration Guide"

Right let me think, I think she will be getting on the ferry tonight, thing is, do we know which route she wants to take. that would help guess where she is.
I reckon we will hear from her by saturday.

love

mary
Old Jan 31st 2007, 11:34 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought she was getting the 4am ferry on Monday. Does anyone know where she was getting the ferry to?

Sam
Old Jan 31st 2007, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

cmorgy has a spectacular aura aboutcmorgy has a spectacular aura aboutcmorgy has a spectacular aura about

Mary

Thought they were booked on the 4.00am yesterday and thaey were looking at two houses Thursday ready to move in. Think she may make contact sooner to share with everyone that they have arrived, she must know that she has a bigger audience than Eastenders and Corries put together
Old Jan 31st 2007, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

Sam

Was it Cairo??????
Old Jan 31st 2007, 11:38 am
Account Closed

Andy Pipken is an unknown quantity at this point

My guess for 12.00 GMT would be still in France about 2 hours from the Spanish border.
Will the book be signed !!!
Old Jan 31st 2007, 11:38 am

Sam

Was it Cairo??????
Could well be. Cant wait to hear her travel tales lol.
Old Jan 31st 2007, 11:39 am
Forum Regular

Hopefully, and a grand presentation
Old Jan 31st 2007, 11:39 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sam parky
I thought she was getting the 4am ferry on Monday. Does anyone know where she was getting the ferry to?

Sam
DON'T TRY TO CHEAT
Old Jan 31st 2007, 11:41 am
Forum Regular

Sam

Did you watch a programme the other year, I think it was "no going back" with the family who left the Uk in an old transit and caravan which kept breaking down?
Old Jan 31st 2007, 11:42 am

Originally Posted by Andy Pipken
DON'T TRY TO CHEAT
If it means getting that signed book then cheating it will have to be. That book will be worth a fortune!!!!

Sam
Old Jan 31st 2007, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

yeah, no calls to her mobile
Old Jan 31st 2007, 11:45 am
Forum Regular

aah, got a meeting to get to now. Will return in a couple of hours, all the best on the biddin
Old Jan 31st 2007, 11:45 am
Account Closed

Sam

Did you watch a programme the other year, I think it was "no going back" with the family who left the Uk in an old transit and caravan which kept breaking down?
I saw that, its not you is it ?
Old Jan 31st 2007, 11:46 am

Sam

Great thread. Cant keep up with reading the replies they are coming in that quick lol.

Didnt watch it but keep giggling at the thought. I do hope her car holds up.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.