mijas ufo

Old Feb 2nd 2010, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

simon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to all
Default mijas ufo

I am wondering if anyone in the Mijas pueblo area last night saw the mysterious shapes in a eastern area over Malaga .My wife and i had just returned from Chumpas kebab shop ,2 large brandies(very sober) ,my wife and i were having a diatribe about the iraq war when in the east we saw what can be only described as a strawberry roulade flanked by 4 cream donuts .Sorry about the analogy but it is the only way i can describe the flotation .It or they hovered for several minutes before flying off in a southern direction ..We then retired to bed where because of my prostrate problem i had to get up to go to the toilet ,i apologize for the next comment but since i have witnessed this my bowels have been out of control.I understand that certain people will be sceptical about my report but for the genuine people out there i would appreciate any advice about a(the sighting) and b(is this relate to my bowel movement) thank you in anticipation.Serous answers only please as i am very concerned
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 7:31 pm
Yaaarp

Madridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: mijas ufo

After all that personal information I'm a little concerned as well now..........I'll have my dinner later thanks.
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 7:38 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simon2129 View Post
I am wondering if anyone in the Mijas pueblo area last night saw the mysterious shapes in a eastern area over Malaga .My wife and i had just returned from Chumpas kebab shop ,2 large brandies(very sober) ,my wife and i were having a diatribe about the iraq war when in the east we saw what can be only described as a strawberry roulade flanked by 4 cream donuts .Sorry about the analogy but it is the only way i can describe the flotation .It or they hovered for several minutes before flying off in a southern direction ..We then retired to bed where because of my prostrate problem i had to get up to go to the toilet ,i apologize for the next comment but since i have witnessed this my bowels have been out of control.I understand that certain people will be sceptical about my report but for the genuine people out there i would appreciate any advice about a(the sighting) and b(is this relate to my bowel movement) thank you in anticipation.Serous answers only please as i am very concerned
what are you on??

can I have some?
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 7:39 pm
Just Joined

dancing queen is an unknown quantity at this point

Simon....please dont be too alarmed, my daughter was returning from the coast last night and when she got home she was very shaken up, describing a similar sighting, she described her experience as " a big fluffy polo " floating in the sky. I thought maybe she had been drinking but she was driving and she would never drink and drive. I am so pleased you have seen this because my daughter appears traumatized by this sighting. I have read in the past about similar things sighted over Mijas area, maybe if you check the sur in english this friday there may be some more info.
As for the bowels, well maybe the kebab was a bit " Iffy" and advice on the prostate....A good friend of mine suggests eating tomatoes helps.
Sorry i havent been too much help but at least i know my daughter isnt going crazy.
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

simon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to all

Thank you for your reply dancing queen ,i can assure my report is true and i am sure there will be more people opening up on this forum ,regarding the kebab the shop is very clean and i do not appreciate your inuendo that it was iffy .I can assure you my bowels (sorry to lower the tone) have been regular foe 10 years it is only since the sighting they have
.exploded, is this related
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 8:27 pm
jjh
BE Enthusiast

jjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond repute

I saw something in 1987 while we were living in Lleida, north of Barcelona. I ran to get my binoculars but by the time I got back it had gone. Mentioned it to OH the next day (he thought I was crazy) and then we saw in the paper that an OVNI had been seen over Madrid that very night. Well, they do tend to move very fast!!

My bowel movements didn´t change though.
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jjh View Post
I saw something in 1987 while we were living in Lleida, north of Barcelona. I ran to get my binoculars but by the time I got back it had gone. Mentioned it to OH the next day (he thought I was crazy) and then we saw in the paper that an OVNI had been seen over Madrid that very night. Well, they do tend to move very fast!!

thank you ,did it look similar to a strawberry roulade ,sorry i cannot desribe it differently
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 8:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

rachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond repute

We (my siblings and I) saw one when I was about 10 or 11. We told my parents and I don't think they were convinced, but the following day local news was full of strange sightings the night before.

I don't recall any strange bowel problems though.
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 8:38 pm
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jjh View Post
thank you ,did it look similar to a strawberry roulade ,sorry i cannot desribe it differently
Really weird! I've experienced chocolate mousse in that area!
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 8:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute

I recognise the descriptions to a T. Bowel affected, ie cr*p implications.... it has to be a.... vine.... ripened....trumper (no? Well what then?) oh I know. A french bulldog with rabid tendencies. No? ...... damnit I... oh no there's something hovering overhead........

(sorry, I've been watching a stocks & shares forum for too long )
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 8:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

rachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond repute

I'm waiting for the punchline here.
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by fionamw View Post
I recognise the descriptions to a T. Bowel affected, ie cr*p implications.... it has to be a.... vine.... ripened....trumper (no? Well what then?) oh I know. A french bulldog with rabid tendencies. No? ...... damnit I... oh no there's something hovering overhead........

please explain ,i am not saying my bowel explosion is related but it does seem very coincidental
Old Feb 3rd 2010, 5:46 am
BE Forum Addict

paintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond repute

Old Feb 3rd 2010, 6:01 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

it also occurred to me that the only other poster to have seen it, was the only other poster to know about the trumpers.................

not that I think UFOs don't exist, you understand.......... - I just don't know

vine ripened trumpers though
Old Feb 3rd 2010, 8:23 am
jjh
BE Enthusiast

jjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond repute

No it didn´t look like a strawberry roulade It looked like a disc being viewed sideways on with lights all round it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.