Reload this Page >

Mijas Pueblo can anyone help please

Mijas Pueblo can anyone help please

Old Dec 13th 2010, 12:25 am
Just Joined

jarvo8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mijas Pueblo can anyone help please

Hi
I owned a bar in Mijas Pueblo in 2008 unfortunately for my family it didn't work out for us there were a lot of reasons why & i know the real reasons whatever some people in Mijas (english) think but that is in the past. Anyway is the Donkey Bar up the steps from the Lemon Tree now open & if it is & you pass there or even go in could you do me a favour I left my fathers 2nd world war medals hung up in a frame on the wall i would appreciate it if you could tell me if they are still there as they are sentimental value to us also if anyone could let me know whats going on there please get in touch I really miss mijas even though i wasn't there long say hello to Emma at churchills Dorge the guy who owns a dress shop behind donkey bar,Mohamed at the internet shop tell him GASCGOINE says hello & Twiggy if you know them much appreciated thanks very much cheers
phil
Old Dec 13th 2010, 6:41 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mijas Pueblo can anyone help please

Originally Posted by jarvo8
Hi
I owned a bar in Mijas Pueblo in 2008 unfortunately for my family it didn't work out for us there were a lot of reasons why & i know the real reasons whatever some people in Mijas (english) think but that is in the past. Anyway is the Donkey Bar up the steps from the Lemon Tree now open & if it is & you pass there or even go in could you do me a favour I left my fathers 2nd world war medals hung up in a frame on the wall i would appreciate it if you could tell me if they are still there as they are sentimental value to us also if anyone could let me know whats going on there please get in touch I really miss mijas even though i wasn't there long say hello to Emma at churchills Dorge the guy who owns a dress shop behind donkey bar,Mohamed at the internet shop tell him GASCGOINE says hello & Twiggy if you know them much appreciated thanks very much cheers
phil
If you know all these people in Mijas then why don`t you just get one of them to have a look for you, two years is a long time and the bar has probably had a few more running it during that time.
Old Dec 13th 2010, 6:49 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mijas Pueblo can anyone help please

Originally Posted by jarvo8
Hi
phil
And you left them there They should have been the first thing you packed I wouldn't have had them in the bar, only in my private quarters. Hope you can get them back but I very much doubt it