Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Midsummer Walk - 24 June

Midsummer Walk - 24 June

Old Jun 23rd 2016, 10:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to all
Default Midsummer Walk - 24 June

If any one is interested there is a Midsummer Walk taking place tomorrow, Friday 24 June. The walk will start at 9.00 pm from the car park at the junction of Calle Arcipreste De Hita and Passed Blasco Ibanez (more or less opposite La Jarra). The walk will be for about 30 minutes to Calls Francisco de Quevedo where there will be a great view over the Guardians river and the golf course as the sun goes down. There will be food and refreshments available at the look out point courtesy of the Golf Club. There will be a small charge of €3 for adults (children free) for the food. After the sun set there is a choice between walking back the same way or a circular route along Calle Bartolme de Las Casas. Everyone is welcome to join in.
Old Jun 26th 2016, 7:06 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Midsummer Walk - 24 June

Gutted we missed this - we would have loved to have joined you - the pics on facebook looked fantastic xxxxx
Old Jun 26th 2016, 7:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to allKath Las Colinas is a name known to all

Thanks. I don't pretend to be any good at taking photos but I was pleased at how the ones of the sunset turned out.
Old Jun 26th 2016, 10:01 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

That sounds so lovely.

Would be pleased to see any photos.
Old Jun 27th 2016, 10:48 am
Just Joined

MacDiamond is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish I had seen this. Are there any more walks planned?
Old Jun 27th 2016, 3:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MacDiamond
I wish I had seen this. Are there any more walks planned?
Not at the moment but if you check on the Facebook page of the residents association 'Costa Esuri La Luz RA' anymore will be on there. There is also quiz night at the golf club. It is usually on a Friday but I think it is moving to Thursdays from this week. Why not cone to the meeting tomorrow and see who is there.
Old Jun 28th 2016, 4:28 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
That sounds so lovely.

Would be pleased to see any photos.
Please see attached for more photos....

THANK YOU to the CERA team for organising a very pleasant evening.

Jon

PS Please excuse the quality as the light got poorer camera shake got stronger!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
CERA Midsummer walk 2016.pdf (5.47 MB, 116 views)

Last edited by Jon-Bxl; Jun 28th 2016 at 4:32 pm.
Old Jun 28th 2016, 4:32 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kath Las Colinas
Not at the moment but if you check on the Facebook page of the residents association 'Costa Esuri La Luz RA' anymore will be on there. There is also quiz night at the golf club. It is usually on a Friday but I think it is moving to Thursdays from this week. Why not cone to the meeting tomorrow and see who is there.
Does the FB page mirror the website please?

Please can you let me know what the main form of communication is to us members.

Thanks

Jon
Old Jun 28th 2016, 5:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

No, the Facebook page is more informal and I try to post about other things that are going on as well as those things organized by CERA. Also, other people can post on it, or comment. The website is probably more for communication from CERA although all members should be receiving emails regularly from the President. He sends out emails if there is anything of interest but also sends out a monthly newsletter.
Old Jun 28th 2016, 7:54 pm
BE Positive

Originally Posted by Kath Las Colinas
No, the Facebook page is more informal and I try to post about other things that are going on as well as those things organized by CERA. Also, other people can post on it, or comment. The website is probably more for communication from CERA although all members should be receiving emails regularly from the President. He sends out emails if there is anything of interest but also sends out a monthly newsletter.
Great I'm not a fb user and can go to the website any time.

Thanks
Jon