MichealandDawn

Old Apr 9th 2008, 3:06 pm
Forum Regular

cajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud of
Default MichealandDawn

I was wondering what you had decided to do and how your search was going? I'm a nosy parker and you dont reply to the threads once you have posted them to keep us nosy ones updated!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 3:14 pm
Forum Regular

MichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to all
Default Re: MichealandDawn

Hi Cajam... unsure where to start so il try to list everything.

Briefly of course.....

Learning Spanish - we have started taking spanish classes, and they are going great. Feel we can converse on a basic level now, and after the 12 week course we should have a small but decent grounding to be able to interact with the Spanish people. Obviously once out there, we will learn more.

Moving to Spain - we have still decided to buy a small business in the Costa Del Sol, but after a LOT of advice through this forum and other info i have gathered we have narrowed down our areas a lot. We are planning an inpection trip this month ( april ) to view not only the shortlist of bars, but also have a look at a stunning townhouse for long term rental Benalmadena and Arroyo are our 2 areas. xx

Finances - we look like we may have a buyer for a renovation property we did here in the UK ( this is our source of funds for the move, as we are not selling our Uk house, going to rent it out ) Fingers crossed

Making the Move - yet again, after lots of help, and endless "googling" i found a great van hire firm, in Preston who do the drive for us, whist we follow over on the flight. We only have 4.5 cub mtrs of stuff, so its less than £500.... sorted !!

Amongst lots of other stuff, in short we expect, the house sale permitting of course, to be over there realistically in July at some point.

Glad to update everyone xxxxxxxx
Old Apr 9th 2008, 4:17 pm
Forum Regular

cajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud of
Default Re: MichealandDawn

well good luck to you both, keep us updated!