Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Message to the UK Government!

Message to the UK Government!

Old Feb 8th 2008, 7:33 am
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Message to the UK Government!

Please carry on wasting my 34 years of taxes and National Insurance contributions on whatever bollocks you want to! Cos I ain't going back! As it is, you've done exactly what Robert Maxwell did....though you had the clout to get the job done within the law.

I'm not sitting here waiting round to get a pension from you ********ers.....because in 11 years time there'll be nothing left anyway. So you'll probably "legally" raise the pension age to 100 to obscure this fact.

And when I'm legally able, I'll be relinquishing my British citizenship and changing my nationality to Spanish. I'll always be Welsh, and that'll never change....but my passport says British....so you can stick it where the sun don't shine.

What's prompted this? Well it's not just the story below, it's the cumulative effect of all the things that have happened over the years in the UK.
Mark my words it's heading towards a civil war there, with more and more people turning to the lunatic fringes like the BNP!

Husbands with multiple wives to get extra benefits after Government go-ahead!

Husbands living in a "harem" with multiple wives have been cleared to claim state benefits for all their different partners.

A Muslim man with four spouses - which is permitted under Islamic law - could receive £10,000 a year in income support alone.

He could also be entitled to more generous housing and council tax benefit, to reflect the fact his household needs a bigger property.

Source HERE!
Old Feb 8th 2008, 7:34 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Message to the UK Government!

Is Big Pete back??
Old Feb 8th 2008, 7:44 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Is Big Pete back??
I think Xtreme has a bloody good point there!
Old Feb 8th 2008, 7:49 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
I think Xtreme has a bloody good point there!
If it has any truth, and if there are no cases in "Christian" communities of bigamy and benefit fraud then yeah, he does have a point.
Old Feb 8th 2008, 9:46 am
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

That isn't the only way the government will get you. They are now bringing in their own version of the Valencian land grab.

If you have a bit of land to develop, like your back garden, if it is big enough for two or more houses, they will take half. It's being started in Cambridge and I think the other area is Oxford.

I'm with Xtreme on this. I'd be happy to change my nationality too, as I am sick of the way I have been screwed over by my country of birth.

We pay a heavy price for our precious national sovereignty and our holy pound.
Old Feb 8th 2008, 9:46 am
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

PS, who is this Big Pete I keep hearing about?
Old Feb 8th 2008, 10:17 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bil
PS, who is this Big Pete I keep hearing about?
You dont want to know

I'm with Xtreme too

I was amazed on the news this morning to see that the Bishop of Twitdom was suggesting that we incorporate Muslim law into British law. I can see Muslim countries allowing the same thing can't you!!!
Old Feb 8th 2008, 10:20 am

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
You dont want to know

I'm with Xtreme too

I was amazed on the news this morning to see that the Bishop of Twitdom was suggesting that we incorporate Muslim law into British law. I can see Muslim countries allowing the same thing can't you!!!

No I bloody cant :curse:
Old Feb 8th 2008, 10:55 am
bil
Banned

Our precious government doesn't give a toad's turd about us. We rate as less than the snot under a junior minister's fingernails.

Just you wait. The system they propose for tagging cars will mean they know where you are all the time, where you go and what you do. All this pooling of data means that a piece of information you give in confidence to one dept of gov't will then be available to everyone. That is when all your financial data isn't being downloaded onto discs and scattered all over the countryside for every passing pikey to take home and download.

As for your medical details. You think they are confidential? Guess again. They are available to certain agencies, which again means you prescription for pile cream will be open for anyone who wants to poke around in your data.

Me, I have stopped reading the papers, I don't watch the news, and as a result, I am a less stressed person.
Old Feb 8th 2008, 12:08 pm
Just Joined

Mick and Jill will become famous soon enoughMick and Jill will become famous soon enough
Thumbs down Re: Message to the UK Government!

Originally Posted by XTreme
Please carry on wasting my 34 years of taxes and National Insurance contributions on whatever bollocks you want to! Cos I ain't going back! As it is, you've done exactly what Robert Maxwell did....though you had the clout to get the job done within the law.

I'm not sitting here waiting round to get a pension from you ********ers.....because in 11 years time there'll be nothing left anyway. So you'll probably "legally" raise the pension age to 100 to obscure this fact.

And when I'm legally able, I'll be relinquishing my British citizenship and changing my nationality to Spanish. I'll always be Welsh, and that'll never change....but my passport says British....so you can stick it where the sun don't shine.

What's prompted this? Well it's not just the story below, it's the cumulative effect of all the things that have happened over the years in the UK.
Mark my words it's heading towards a civil war there, with more and more people turning to the lunatic fringes like the BNP!

Husbands with multiple wives to get extra benefits after Government go-ahead!

Husbands living in a "harem" with multiple wives have been cleared to claim state benefits for all their different partners.

A Muslim man with four spouses - which is permitted under Islamic law - could receive £10,000 a year in income support alone.

He could also be entitled to more generous housing and council tax benefit, to reflect the fact his household needs a bigger property.

Source HERE!
Hi, i know how you feel. Will the last person to leave England please turn out the lights.
Old Feb 8th 2008, 12:10 pm
Account Closed

CarolineW is an unknown quantity at this point

What I want to know is can I have multiple husbands
Old Feb 8th 2008, 12:25 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CarolineW
What I want to know is can I have multiple husbands
You'd probably get jobs around the house done more quickly
Old Feb 8th 2008, 12:33 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

and multiple orgasmns!

Last edited by gazz; Feb 8th 2008 at 12:35 pm.
Old Feb 8th 2008, 12:41 pm

Originally Posted by gazz
and multiple orgasmns!
Youve spent too much time on the 3 word story
Old Feb 8th 2008, 2:21 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by gazz
and multiple orgasmns!
Shut the door on the way out gazz.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.