Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

message for SoJohn

message for SoJohn

Old Oct 22nd 2007, 8:41 pm
Just Joined

barbara preston is an unknown quantity at this point
Default message for SoJohn

Hello there, just wondering how you are getting on up there? What's the weather like and are you settling in now? Still planning to visit but have had a bit of a set-back inasmuch as Peter is now awaiting a telephone call for a hospital appointment and so we can't really venture far away until that is settled. Not much happening on the house sale front, although we have our first viewing tomorrow (after 2 months on the market), keeping our fingers crossed but at the same time not getting too excited. Can you give me any info. on travel between Galicia and the UK as we have a 7 week old grandson (our only one and gorgeous he is too!) and other friends and family in Uk whom we like to visit several times a year (and, of course, who like to visit us too). Can't find out much about your area. Is there a local hospital etc.? Hope you don't mind me being so questioning but the more info. we can get before we come to have a look, the better. Hope to hear from you soon. Best wishes.
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 9:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

SoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud of
Default Re: message for SoJohn

Hello,

Pm would probably have been better.

You can travel from Santiago to London and to Liverpool with Ryanair. You can travel from La Coruna to London with clickair. Yes, their are hospitals. Ferrol has one (around 17KM for me) and there is also a big hospital in Santiago (famous for transplants, so I'm told). La Coruna has one too.

Weather hmm, apart from the odd day, the past 3 weeks has been around 22-23 each day. Around half a day of rain. It looks like it's starting to turn colder this week though.
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 9:45 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Why PM it, surely the op is looking for information that will benefit other people looking for the same answers??
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 9:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

SoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Why PM it, surely the op is looking for information that will benefit other people looking for the same answers??
Got me there, fair enough!
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 9:49 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SoJohn
Got me there, fair enough!
Never my intention to "get you" just making a point.....................not into one-upmanship.