Menorca

Old Aug 4th 2009, 9:45 am
Just Joined

Juke 96 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Menorca

Hi there,

I was wondering if there are any posters here that are living, have lived or are thinking of living in Menorca or any of the other Islands?

I'm particularly interested in hearing from those with a Menorcan connection though as that's where we're seriously thinking of moving to.
Old Aug 4th 2009, 10:00 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Menorca

Yep know the place well, what you after?
Old Aug 4th 2009, 10:27 am
Just Joined

Juke 96 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Menorca

Hi and thanks for the prompt reply.

Just wanted general info on schooling to begin with. We've been across there quite a few times and love the place. The only (seemingly) official agents on the Island appears to be Bonnin Sanso. Do you know of any other?

All information is gratefully accepted - even if you think that we probably know what you're telling us anyway

Many thanks.