Men in uniform

Old Aug 26th 2007, 9:19 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold
Default Men in uniform

Well, I have to say, I was a bit on the disappointed side at the men in uniform at the Military Oddesey thingy went to today. I think there is a reason many of them oin the reenactment societies, mainly, they can't get girlfriends, for many good reasons!
It was quite interesting in places, but you do have to ask yourself why some people find it fun to dress up in military uniforms , particularly in Nazi German uniforms, or live like Saxons, and medieval people struggling round in chainmail and suits of armour, collapsing from heat exhaustion, even poor little kids were dressed up, cute in some areas, not in others, where it just all seems a bit sinister to dress up in full army gear.
Still, taakes all sorts, some might find my shoe obsession strange!!
Old Aug 26th 2007, 9:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Men in uniform

Seems to me it was just the wrong men?
Were there no ginger blokes in flyboy regalia for you?
Old Aug 26th 2007, 9:27 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by leighbloke
Seems to me it was just the wrong men?
Were there no ginger blokes in flyboy regalia for you?
lolol, well a few gingers, but saw hardly any flyboys!
Old Aug 26th 2007, 11:33 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

I love men in uniform, especially Morris Dancers
Old Aug 26th 2007, 11:35 pm
Fed up in England!!

Originally Posted by crispygirl
It takes all sorts!! they're a bit too 'beardy' for my liking, even the women!!!
Old Aug 26th 2007, 11:42 pm

Originally Posted by silverchick
It takes all sorts!! they're a bit too 'beardy' for my liking, even the women!!!
Did I not tell you I have to shave at least once aday
Old Aug 26th 2007, 11:46 pm
Account Closed

CarolineW is an unknown quantity at this point

Uniformed men are lovely- I like those nice policemen and their truncheons myself!
Old Aug 26th 2007, 11:47 pm
Fed up in England!!

Originally Posted by CarolineW
Uniformed men are lovely- I like those nice policemen and their truncheons myself!
Spanish policemen are particularly sexy!! I saw a gorgeous one last time I was there, organising traffic after an accident!
Old Aug 26th 2007, 11:53 pm

Originally Posted by silverchick
Spanish policemen are particularly sexy!! I saw a gorgeous one last time I was there, organising traffic after an accident!

British firemen over Spanish cops any day, I love their boots and helmets Worked in the NHS back in UK and had at least one visit a day form the boys, work came to a halt everytime
Old Aug 27th 2007, 7:58 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

So this makes you women go weak at the knees?

I will never understand you women!!
Attached Thumbnails Men in uniform-bobby.jpg  
Old Aug 27th 2007, 8:27 am
Fed up in England!!

Originally Posted by rugbymatt

Hmmmm, doesn't really float my boat!!
Old Aug 27th 2007, 10:29 am
Account Closed

CarolineW is an unknown quantity at this point

British firemen over Spanish cops any day, I love their boots and helmets Worked in the NHS back in UK and had at least one visit a day form the boys, work came to a halt everytime
I am with you on the helmets
Old Aug 27th 2007, 4:43 pm

Funny looking fireman, have they changed their uniforms since I've been gone
Old Aug 27th 2007, 4:44 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Funny looking fireman, have they changed their uniforms since I've been gone
couldn't find a fat fireman....
Old Aug 27th 2007, 4:53 pm

couldn't find a fat fireman....

That's because there isn't one. By the way Matt I also love a bloke in green wellies....do you have some

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.