Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Members galleries

Members galleries

Old Sep 16th 2007, 6:28 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of
Default Members galleries

Hi all,
Thanks to all of you that add photos to your gallery. I was a little bored, BE is quiet so thought I would look at the galleries. Thank you especially to Fuzzlepop, it was yours that started me off, leighbloke, rugbymatt, jdr, Sarahchirles, Sam greenfield, Derbyflan, Cornishmaid, jandy44, pam sarky just to mention a few. i really must get off of here now!! But it was so nice to put faces to some of the people, and I must say some nice cars!!! I must add mine to my gallery. Some stunning views, and some scary sights!!!! Not a bad body, won't say who, but doesn't like to get his face burnt!!
Anyway I have thoroughly enjoyed the last half hour or so looking through and reading comments.
Just going to add my car now. Take care all of you.
Luv Eve
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Sep 16th 2007, 9:52 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of
Default Re: Members galleries

Oh boo hoo, no replies to this thread,
I enjoyed looking at the pics anyway.
Luv Eve
xx
Old Sep 16th 2007, 9:54 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Eve

Hi all,
Thanks to all of you that add photos to your gallery. I was a little bored, BE is quiet so thought I would look at the galleries. Thank you especially to Fuzzlepop, it was yours that started me off, leighbloke, rugbymatt, jdr, Sarahchirles, Sam greenfield, Derbyflan, Cornishmaid, jandy44, pam sarky just to mention a few. i really must get off of here now!! But it was so nice to put faces to some of the people, and I must say some nice cars!!! I must add mine to my gallery. Some stunning views, and some scary sights!!!! Not a bad body, won't say who, but doesn't like to get his face burnt!!
Anyway I have thoroughly enjoyed the last half hour or so looking through and reading comments.
Just going to add my car now. Take care all of you.
Luv Eve
xxxxxxxxxxxx
I know whose the nice body is

I didnt know LB had photos on there, is there any of him or just his cars Must go and have a nosy
Old Sep 16th 2007, 9:55 pm

Originally Posted by Eve

Luv Eve
xx
You beat me to it by a split second
Old Sep 16th 2007, 9:59 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

AND just how do you know whose the nice bod is??????
xxxxxxxxx
Old Sep 16th 2007, 10:03 pm

Originally Posted by Eve

AND just how do you know whose the nice bod is??????
xxxxxxxxx
I oggle it every day
Old Sep 16th 2007, 10:05 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

adding to the lastpost, is the bod in the piccy really - - - - - - - --?
xxxxxxxxx
Old Sep 16th 2007, 10:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eve
xxxxxxxxx
Who? Will pay you a fiver!
Old Sep 16th 2007, 10:10 pm

Originally Posted by Eve
xxxxxxxxx
Who knows?

But he has been at the meet up, so maybe someone can enlighten us
Old Sep 16th 2007, 10:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eve

Luv Eve
xx
I replied direct on the gallery - in the Kebab/coke pic - Tell me what car did the Kebab seller drive??? They're nice pics!!

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
I know whose the nice body is

I didnt know LB had photos on there, is there any of him or just his cars Must go and have a nosy
FFS don't tell me it's the Cowboy!!!
Old Sep 16th 2007, 10:21 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=leighbloke;5319530]I replied direct on the gallery - in the Kebab/coke pic - Tell me what car did the Kebab seller drive??? They're nice pics!!

now Iam confused, my pic that you replied to is just a coincidence to your other conversation!
I replied to your pic too.
As for the body, not saying whose gallery,just a nice body ,well what is on show, shame the face is covered, there, all you have to do is look through the galleries i listed and it is made easier as i said it was a male body.
Luv eve,
what cars do kebab sellers drive then?
Old Sep 16th 2007, 10:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Eve;5319551]
Originally Posted by leighbloke
I replied direct on the gallery - in the Kebab/coke pic - Tell me what car did the Kebab seller drive??? They're nice pics!!

now Iam confused, my pic that you replied to is just a coincidence to your other conversation!
As for the body, not saying whose gallery,just a nice body ,well what is on show, shame the face is covered, there, all you have to do is look through the galleries i listed and it is made easier as i said it was a male body.
Luv eve,

Second hand BMWs!
Old Sep 16th 2007, 10:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=Eve;5319551]
Originally Posted by leighbloke

Luv eve,

Pretending to have .... Class, etc!
Old Sep 16th 2007, 10:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eve

Luv eve,
Yep, it's a coincidence - I comment on a pic of your's with a kebab in it - next thing some deranged pre/post/monopausal woman is telling me I have a "kebab sellers car" - I'm clueless as to what they're on about!!

It won't surprise you to read I'm not admitting to going looking for the hunky man bod' you're lusting over!!

(PS Thanks for the comment X X X )
Old Sep 16th 2007, 10:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sarahchirles

Second hand BMWs!
Originally Posted by sarahchirles

Pretending to have .... Class, etc!

See, she's following me - I'm being stalked!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.