Meet up!

Old Apr 16th 2008, 7:30 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meet up!

Originally Posted by Same Difference
I can tell you didnt have them over your eyes!
Talking of fingers, anyone heard from Crispy yet?
Old Apr 16th 2008, 7:30 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Talking of fingers, anyone heard from Crispy yet?
She is probably in bed reading!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 7:32 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

She is probably in bed reading!
I have always thought that girl was well read
Old Apr 16th 2008, 7:37 am

I have always thought that girl was well read
Ive met her and you would think butter wouldnt melt!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 7:38 am
Straw Man.

Ive met her and you would think butter wouldnt melt!
Its the computers, they make us do things we wouldn't normally.
Old Apr 16th 2008, 7:39 am

Its the computers, they make us do things we wouldn't normally.
I know!

I am the sweetest person you could ever meet. But when I get in front of the keyboard I become a different person
Old Apr 16th 2008, 7:40 am
Straw Man.

I know!

I am the sweetest person you could ever meet. But when I get in front of the keyboard I become a different person
I could disagree but I'm not going to..................
Old Apr 16th 2008, 7:42 am

I could disagree but I'm not going to..................
Best not to eh?
Old Apr 16th 2008, 7:46 am
Straw Man.

Best not to eh?
so come on, what's the weather like today?
Old Apr 16th 2008, 7:47 am
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

Glori-arse here!!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 7:49 am

Warm but got a few clouds, which is a refreshing change
Old Apr 16th 2008, 7:52 am
Straw Man.

Warm but got a few clouds, which is a refreshing change
Well the sun is shining here..........
Old Apr 16th 2008, 7:53 am

Well the sun is shining here..........
Make the most of it
Old Apr 16th 2008, 7:54 am
Straw Man.

Make the most of it
we are going to hear how bloody hot and lovely it is for the next 6 months aren't we?
Old Apr 16th 2008, 7:55 am

we are going to hear how bloody hot and lovely it is for the next 6 months aren't we?
Oh yes!

But hopefully you and Lara will be in Spain for one of those months

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.