Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

This may be obvious....

This may be obvious....

Old Jan 13th 2009, 5:18 pm
Forum Regular

wotacarryon has a brilliant futurewotacarryon has a brilliant futurewotacarryon has a brilliant futurewotacarryon has a brilliant futurewotacarryon has a brilliant futurewotacarryon has a brilliant futurewotacarryon has a brilliant future
Default This may be obvious....

We have had King size beds since getting married but thought King size duvets went with that size .
We recently bought a super king size duvet and the difference is really good , we always have a good overhang in the morning . Tog value is the same at
13.5 but this one is man made fibres whereas we always had snuggledown before . Quite a bit lighter but still as warm .
Incidently made in Yorkshire , England & that was a surprise .
Old Jan 13th 2009, 6:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This may be obvious....

Originally Posted by wotacarryon
We have had King size beds since getting married but thought King size duvets went with that size .
We recently bought a super king size duvet and the difference is really good , we always have a good overhang in the morning . Tog value is the same at
13.5 but this one is man made fibres whereas we always had snuggledown before . Quite a bit lighter but still as warm .
Just wanted to be the first to say

Old Jan 13th 2009, 10:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wotacarryon
I think for the very first EVER I really don't have anything to say.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 10:13 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leighbloke
I think for the very first EVER I really don't have anything to say.
Can I just say that this is quite possibly the most amazing day in the history of BE.......
Old Jan 13th 2009, 10:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Can I just say that this is quite possibly the most amazing day in the history of BE.......
No.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 10:15 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

No.
Well I just did........
Old Jan 13th 2009, 10:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well I just did........
What size quilt do you have on your bed Matt? well you know in your basket.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 10:19 pm
Straw Man.

What size quilt do you have on your bed Matt? well you know in your basket.
Super king size, and my OH has one of her own, I hate the way she fidgets, and punching her just isn't having any effect anymore.......
Old Jan 13th 2009, 10:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Super king size, and my OH has one of her own, I hate the way she fidgets, and punching her just isn't having any effect anymore.......
You mean to her looks or stopping her fidgeting? maybe get her wormed?
Old Jan 13th 2009, 10:22 pm
Straw Man.

You mean to her looks or stopping her fidgeting? maybe get her wormed?
No, she is definitely up to date with the worming, I mean she hasn't scraped her arse across the floor in ages.....
Old Jan 13th 2009, 10:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

No, she is definitely up to date with the worming, I mean she hasn't scraped her arse across the floor in ages.....
MATT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 13th 2009, 10:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

That brings up such a fantastic image - the edges of mouth quivered upwards slightly.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 10:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by willmore
MATT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are a guy aren't you???
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by willmore
MATT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its a sad day honey, we have lost our fave grandad!
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

You are a guy aren't you???
No, why do you ask?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.