Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Martha - are you back yet?

Martha - are you back yet?

Old Apr 23rd 2007, 11:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute
Default Martha - are you back yet?

If you are, then I just wanted to say welcome back, and hope that you had a great trip "home"

If you're not, then I'm missing you and your lovely input on here, so please come back soon!

I can't quite remember what day you were due back.
I think it might not be until Wednesday, but as it's really late I'm just too tired and lazy to do a search

How was your journey to Greece?
Hope your Mum and your (gorgeous son! ) are both well?

How did Michael get on with his bike test?

Can't wait to hear all about it!

What do you think of the Siesta Time section of the forum? Seems a really good idea for this type of non-Spanish related post, don't you think?

No doubt you'll be just as busy at work when you get back; but I just wanted to say the forum hasn't been the same without you, and it'll be great to have you back

Love and hugs,
from Sam xx
Old Apr 24th 2007, 7:28 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Martha - are you back yet?

Yes I miss Martha too - come back and give me some advise Martha and light some more candles (hope you remembered to blow them all out before you left for your hols )
Old Apr 24th 2007, 7:32 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I miss rugbymatt, where has he got to, come back rugbymatt!
Old Apr 24th 2007, 7:46 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Ohh hell, we've got an imposter on here.... :curse:
Old Apr 24th 2007, 7:47 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Ohh hell, we've got an imposter on here.... :curse:
I was just trying to start a petition.
Old Apr 24th 2007, 7:50 am
Forum Regular

Kyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really nice

Old Apr 24th 2007, 8:38 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

I was just trying to start a petition.
Now was that a petition to get you on here more or to get you permanently removed?

Let me see ..... how would I vote??????????

Think I may keep my vote secret for a bit longer.

Rosemary
Old Apr 24th 2007, 12:23 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Now was that a petition to get you on here more or to get you permanently removed?

Let me see ..... how would I vote??????????

Think I may keep my vote secret for a bit longer.

Rosemary
so cruel!
Old Apr 24th 2007, 12:51 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

so cruel!
Please explain why you are calling me cruel no0one has ever called me that before.

Rosemary
Old Apr 24th 2007, 12:52 pm
Straw Man.

Please explain why you are calling me cruel no0one has ever called me that before.

Rosemary
the suggestion that you would vote to remove me permanently!
Old Apr 24th 2007, 1:00 pm

the suggestion that you would vote to remove me permanently!
Now that has got you thinking has it not, or do you not really care?

Rosemary
Old Apr 24th 2007, 1:02 pm
Straw Man.

Now that has got you thinking has it not, or do you not really care?

Rosemary
What do you think?
Old Apr 24th 2007, 1:18 pm

What do you think?
You do not give a damn.

Rosemary
Old Apr 24th 2007, 1:22 pm
Straw Man.

You do not give a damn.

Rosemary
I care if people like me, but there is little point in caring if people don't, it wont help!
Old Apr 24th 2007, 1:24 pm

I care if people like me, but there is little point in caring if people don't, it wont help!
Very, very true my friend.

Shame no-one has encouraged the petition though, I hate politics but for once I would have put in a vote.

Rosemary

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.