Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Marinaleda & Robin Hood

Marinaleda & Robin Hood

Old Aug 7th 2012, 6:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

rachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Marinaleda & Robin Hood

Many moons ago someone here (me me) started a thread on Marinaleda and its social set-up. The thread stuck in my mind & I remembered it just now when I read the news - the mayor and some others have been doing a Robin Hood - taking food from a supermarket to give to a local comedor social.

No English link but plent of spanish versions under Google news.

Unfortunately the orginal thread has been locked, but it's here

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ght=Marinaleda
Old Aug 7th 2012, 7:23 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marinaleda & Robin Hood

Looking at the original thread, I'm guessing that they used a lot of timber in the house construction to keep the price down and paid the penalty with a plague of termites.
Old Aug 7th 2012, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

Cazzy1 is a name known to allCazzy1 is a name known to allCazzy1 is a name known to allCazzy1 is a name known to allCazzy1 is a name known to allCazzy1 is a name known to allCazzy1 is a name known to allCazzy1 is a name known to allCazzy1 is a name known to allCazzy1 is a name known to allCazzy1 is a name known to all
Default Re: Marinaleda & Robin Hood

Marinaleda is just down the road from us, it seems a nice place to live.