Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Marina Esuri Manzana 3

Marina Esuri Manzana 3

Old Jul 25th 2012, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

Mascara22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Marina Esuri Manzana 3

Morning, does anyone know who the president for Manzana 3 is please? I am just about to sign for a duplex but the neighbour is constantly dumping rubbish on the back balcony, and depositing all her dogs mess on the front balconies. I have tried to seak to her, but she seems to be avoiding me. Any suggestions?
Old Jul 25th 2012, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marina Esuri Manzana 3

Hi,
Not sure if you can do anything as you do not own the property yet?
Speak to your lawyer of a possible no sale until seller is ready to deal with the problem at their cost, IMO.
Old Jul 25th 2012, 9:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like one to avoid.

There must be other choices, no sense in buying problems.
Old Jul 26th 2012, 8:06 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

In the first instance you might get the Manzana administrator (through your solicitor) involved to try and get the situation settled amicably. If that doesn't work you will have to raise a denuncia with the GC.

IMHO - if this is not a friendly neighbour and they have a dog - which cause all sorts of problems for neighbours which I know to my cost, then I would very seriously think carefully about whether you want to complete. Once you have completed then you are stuck with the problem because you ain't never gone to be able to sell!!
Old Jul 28th 2012, 8:26 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeJ
In the first instance you might get the Manzana administrator (through your solicitor) involved to try and get the situation settled amicably. If that doesn't work you will have to raise a denuncia with the GC.

IMHO - if this is not a friendly neighbour and they have a dog - which cause all sorts of problems for neighbours which I know to my cost, then I would very seriously think carefully about whether you want to complete. Once you have completed then you are stuck with the problem because you ain't never gone to be able to sell!!
Sorry to add my opinion to this, if you can back out (that is) and are not tied by any contractual obligation or any initial payments etc then its worth considering. There are no shortage of places free. However getting any initial monies back might be difficult. I realise you are buying 'as is' and there are no phased payments like we did during construction, but double check any paperwork you have already signed, and make sure you have a good lawyer... not easy to come by, especially locally!

Sorry and hope you can overcome this as I don't think you will come to regret buying in CE - especially at these prices!

Good luck

Jon