Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Marbella Belles

Marbella Belles

Old Apr 26th 2007, 8:48 pm
Forum Regular

j0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Marbella Belles

Hi Barbs,

You came across one of the nicest and most normal out of all of them....

I may have said somewhere at the begining after the first programme that "I have never been to Madhatters and probably now never will" I take that back...We will be popping in to try the breakfast!

These programmes are very manipulative and Im so pleased that I have always turned these kind of offers down.

Surely can only be good for business though hey?

Good luck with your future.
Old Apr 26th 2007, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

paulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nice

we live on the Costa Blanca and so wish we had a life with as much fun as you lot, its a little like the wives from Orange County if anyone has seen that I think, they try and portray the women a little "Dippy", but hey you were all having a laugh, working hard, (well most of you) and enjoying the moment, who gives a monkey what anyone else thinks, I hope you were paid good money!!! When is the next series???
Old Apr 26th 2007, 9:06 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Sort of reminded me of trailer trash, of course they don't have money, people with any money and self-respect don't put themselves up for trashy programmes.
Old Apr 26th 2007, 9:43 pm
Just Joined

marbella belle jo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by paulainspain
we live on the Costa Blanca and so wish we had a life with as much fun as you lot, its a little like the wives from Orange County if anyone has seen that I think, they try and portray the women a little "Dippy", but hey you were all having a laugh, working hard, (well most of you) and enjoying the moment, who gives a monkey what anyone else thinks, I hope you were paid good money!!! When is the next series???
Did enjoy the moment and was a real laugh filming and i enjoyed my five mins of fame! so no regrets.
Didn´t get paid a penny!!
love your attitude wish i didn´t give a monkey´s but not nice when people that don´t know you call you slappers, slags,trailer trash etc but i guess the ones that do are probably miserable moany old gits that are jealous of people like me who know how to have a laugh and have been successful in buissness through hard work, so have a nice life.
Old Apr 27th 2007, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

paulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nice

Originally Posted by marbella belle jo
Did enjoy the moment and was a real laugh filming and i enjoyed my five mins of fame! so no regrets.
love your attitude wish i didn´t give a monkey´s but not nice when people that don´t know you call you slappers, slags,trailer trash etc but i guess the ones that do are probably miserable moany old gits that are jealous of people like me who know how to have a laugh and have been successful in buissness through hard work, so have a nice life.
I must admit I dont think my skin is that tough with some of the comments on here. Live and let live why cant they? As long as nobody is being hurt!!! I understand a little about the editing of these shows because we were on a TV programme about 9 years ago concerning parenting with my eldest son George and I was portrayed as a really weak parent who spoilt my son rotten which was just not the case, they cut and paste so much of filming I couldnt believe it. Anyway good luck to you for the future too. Paula
Old Apr 27th 2007, 7:07 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

so, now all we need are for Lisa, Truelove and Louise to join and we have a nap hand of the Belles, Welcome Barbs.
Old Apr 28th 2007, 10:05 am
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by marbella belle jo

Fret not, it will be rolling in once you start selling the record
Old Apr 28th 2007, 1:29 pm
Forum Regular

j0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant future

Barbara was on the radio in an interview with Kelli Brett on Rem today...Its repeated tonight at 8pm I think.

She actually came across really nice.
Old Apr 28th 2007, 1:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by j0197
Barbara was on the radio in an interview with Kelli Brett on Rem today...Its repeated tonight at 8pm I think.

She actually came across really nice.

Is there an internet link at all please?
Old Apr 28th 2007, 2:04 pm
Forum Regular

http://www.rem.fm/
Old Apr 28th 2007, 2:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

wow, emporer rosko, i thought mike was long gone.

Couldnt find kelli brett, alas. never mind.

thanks for posting the link though.
Old Apr 29th 2007, 9:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Champagne girl
Hi.. Its Barbs here..!! Well thank God that "Car Crash" TV programme has finished. I would like to agree with Jo, that Marbella Belles is NOTHING like what they originally said it was going to be!! I did'nt realise it was going to be so down market. Also , when i had customers on my patio of my restaurant "Madhatters" last week, who said the programme was full of a load of old Slappers!!! I certainly don't think it was me bringing the programme into dis-repute!!
Also for those people who don't know me... I am NOT desperate for a man, i am simply.. single.. and still interviewing!!!
You were cool it was the others
I had to laugh when she got her hair caught in the hairdryer, not that ie normally laugh at people misfortune but hers i did.
To me most were bitchy and were portrayed as vile women, to be fair i think they possible are
I for one would never visit posh maybe to tell her to act like a real mother (who does not see there kids for 6 months at a time)
And the state of her own hair and nails and leather skin would never make me want to give her my hard earnt cash, to support her putting her kid in boarding school.

But as for you and jo i think you were both normal and kind.
Old Apr 29th 2007, 9:51 am
Run Forrest, Run.....

Rocky Balboa is on a distinguished road

Lisa's husband Joe won £10m on the lottery, money can't buy class

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/stor...ws/news6.shtml

FOR richer, for poorer... £10 million lottery winner Joe Johnson knows for sure that his wife Lisa married him for LOVE and not just his MONEY.
Old Apr 29th 2007, 3:39 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Alleged in Euronews that POSH is now defunct, anyone know?
Old Apr 29th 2007, 4:49 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

AAAAhhhh well we all know the lisa and Joe story now, right in my neck of the woods too. If they are happy together and with thier lifestyle then good for them. I don't think many people would open up thier lives for mass scrutiny.
Take care everyone
Luv Eve

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.