Marbella

Old Apr 12th 2007, 11:42 am
Just Joined

jobhunter is on a distinguished road
Default Marbella

First post - have been lurking for a bit mainly laughing at the Marbella belles threads as I am hoping to relocate to Marbella in June...

Am currently living in Costa Blanca but does not offer much in the way of the work I´m after.

So - are there any ´normal people ´ (!) living around Marbella who could give me any tips? - mainly on accomodation - I´ll be looking for a flatshare.

Any experiences / comments / contacts really gratefully recieved!

Thanks
Old Apr 12th 2007, 11:50 am
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marbella

jobhunter: welcome, ill be living not too far from marbella probably and im normal lol. I dont think they're all that bad as on marbella belles. Ive already said my first mission when i get to spain is to smoke out that smoking lady and ahem.. "dispose" of her.
Old Apr 12th 2007, 3:56 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for the reply.... I am getting nervous about this move - I am desperate to move away from where I am now and am quite confident about getting the work, just not sure how much plastic surgery I´m going to need in order to have a social life lol
Old Apr 12th 2007, 4:03 pm
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute

lol seriously doubt youll need it, the Marbella area stretches quite a lot. ive actually been looking at Estepona today which looks really nice and much quieter and less "lush" that Puerto Banus. Im not interested in areas like that where youre paying premium prices for... well not a great deal really.

If you moved to Marbella i bet it would be nothing like Marbella Belles. Then give me a shout as i'll be knew to that area too.
Old Apr 12th 2007, 4:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Hi jobhunter,
How long have you been in spain mate?
What job are you looking for that CB can't help. Wow very mysterious.
You aint a gold smelter or anything are you
Old Apr 12th 2007, 5:25 pm
Just Joined

Hi armchair

don´t get me wrong - am working in CB at the moment, but would like to get back to financial background... not much of that where I am.

Now if I was a coke snorting telesales fiend I´d be laughing (not meant to offend any of you out there lol)
Old Apr 12th 2007, 5:32 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jobhunter
First post - have been lurking for a bit mainly laughing at the Marbella belles threads as I am hoping to relocate to Marbella in June...

Am currently living in Costa Blanca but does not offer much in the way of the work I´m after.

So - are there any ´normal people ´ (!) living around Marbella who could give me any tips? - mainly on accomodation - I´ll be looking for a flatshare.

Any experiences / comments / contacts really gratefully recieved!

Thanks
The Belles, The Belles, talk to the Belles...
Old Apr 12th 2007, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

Big_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really nice

Hi armchair

don´t get me wrong - am working in CB at the moment, but would like to get back to financial background... not much of that where I am.

Now if I was a coke snorting telesales fiend I´d be laughing (not meant to offend any of you out there lol)
Hi Jobhunter,

I'm sure that when you get down there get a weekly free paper "SUR in English" out on a friday, get to the paper shops early because they go at a rapid rate.

Look in the back of there, alway's used to be plenty of job opportunities.

If not there is a pretty good job agency down there, which alway's used to advertise in a monthly magazine called "MARBELLA" not a crappy magazine but pretty good, you'll find it in Golf Clubs and such like and up market restaurants, good luck.

If I were you though I would prefer to live in or around Estepona as opposed to Marbella and you will still get that village feel without the expense of Banus which is a total rip off and it's filthy as well
Old Apr 12th 2007, 6:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Hi armchair

Ah, so it is gold smelting your after then