Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Malaga T3 Arrivals

Malaga T3 Arrivals

Old Apr 1st 2010, 5:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

frigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud of
Default Malaga T3 Arrivals

I gather from other posts that pax arriving in T2 are currently being exited via T3.

I am picking up someone soon and in case I ma delayed is there an obvious meeting point, cafe or similar landmark I can ask them to meet me at?
Old Apr 1st 2010, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

stuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nice
Default Re: Malaga T3 Arrivals

Lots of shops inside, not airside.Maybe try the Museum shop for starters.Theirs only one.
Old Apr 1st 2010, 5:34 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by frigilianafreddy
I gather from other posts that pax arriving in T2 are currently being exited via T3.

I am picking up someone soon and in case I ma delayed is there an obvious meeting point, cafe or similar landmark I can ask them to meet me at?
There is no T2 arrival hall it is joined to T3, just a bit further away from the parking, read the other thread.
Old Apr 1st 2010, 6:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

frigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jdr
There is no T2 arrival hall it is joined to T3, just a bit further away from the parking, read the other thread.
Yes I UNDERSTAND that.

That's why I was asking if there was a convenient meeting place in T3 arrivals. The other thread helpfully mentioned the new terminal, dirt roads and the carpark but DID NOT mention a meeting place in T3 arrivals recognisable by someone meeting an arrival there for the first time.

Hence the question and thanks stuart for mentioning the museum shop. i will tell my friends to wait there for me.
Old Apr 1st 2010, 6:50 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I UNDERSTAND that.

That's why I was asking if there was a convenient meeting place in T3 arrivals. The other thread helpfully mentioned the new terminal, dirt roads and the carpark but DID NOT mention a meeting place in T3 arrivals recognisable by someone meeting an arrival there for the first time.

Hence the question and thanks stuart for mentioning the museum shop. i will tell my friends to wait there for me.
I thought it would of been pretty obvious they would have a bar/cafe there for people to sit while waiting for other people to turn up.
Old Apr 1st 2010, 7:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jdr
I thought it would of been pretty obvious they would have a bar/cafe there for people to sit while waiting for other people to turn up.
Oh yeah. I'll meet you in the bar. What bar? Oh I don't know there must be a bar. What if there's 2 bars? Oh I don't know but the helpful JDR said it was obvious. Oh, OK then...
Old Apr 2nd 2010, 12:32 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Oh yeah. I'll meet you in the bar. What bar? Oh I don't know there must be a bar. What if there's 2 bars? Oh I don't know but the helpful JDR said it was obvious. Oh, OK then...
Try and act your age for gods sake, every airport terminal has a bar, even in saudi.
Or even better, get there before and greet them with a nameboard.
Old Apr 2nd 2010, 12:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for your help JDR.

Always good to receive specific help and advice.

And thanks once again for the other poster who suggested somewhere useful and specific
Old Apr 2nd 2010, 12:45 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Thanks for your help JDR.

Always good to receive specific help and advice.

And thanks once again for the other poster who suggested somewhere useful and specific
No problem, maybe when you are a big boy you too will be able to help people in their need.
Old Apr 2nd 2010, 2:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute

I was going to point out that it's relatively hassle-free, depending on time of arrival of course, to park up on the departures level outside the OLD departures building & simply wait for them to come up to you - lots of us regulars do that! .... but if it's the first time they've been, maybe not! So probably only appropriate if you're late arriving for them, then you could text/phone them where you are.
Old Apr 2nd 2010, 2:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fionamw
I was going to point out that it's relatively hassle-free, depending on time of arrival of course, to park up on the departures level outside the OLD departures building & simply wait for them to come up to you - lots of us regulars do that! .... but if it's the first time they've been, maybe not! So probably only appropriate if you're late arriving for them, then you could text/phone them where you are.
Thanks Fiona. Good idea but the person in question is 82, first time at Malaga and travelling alone, and I wanted to keep it as simple and straightforward as possible.
Old Apr 2nd 2010, 4:17 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Thanks Fiona. Good idea but the person in question is 82, first time at Malaga and travelling alone, and I wanted to keep it as simple and straightforward as possible.
If you had said that in the first post I would of advised you to contact the airport as they now do a free service where they meet and take invalids or infirm people or people unsure of the procedure to the arrivals hall and look after them until they are met.
Old Apr 4th 2010, 8:56 am
squeaky clean

Location: Spain 4th feb 08 - October 11, now flits batck and forth from sunny Worthing
jojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in the UK at the moment, but will be going thru Malaga arrivals on Tuesday, so I'll let you know how easy it is and if there are any obvious landmark type places to sit and wait.

Certainly goin thru departures involved a long walk and was fairly complicated IMO!!!

Jo xxx
Old Apr 4th 2010, 8:58 am
squeaky clean

Location: Spain 4th feb 08 - October 11, now flits batck and forth from sunny Worthing
jojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
What a totally uninformative post!???

Jo
Old Apr 4th 2010, 9:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jojojojojo
I'm in the UK at the moment, but will be going thru Malaga arrivals on Tuesday, so I'll let you know how easy it is and if there are any obvious landmark type places to sit and wait.
Jo xxx
Cheers, Jo.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.