Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Made me laugh :) (To cheer up OnlineAmiga)

Made me laugh :) (To cheer up OnlineAmiga)

Old Mar 30th 2007, 10:03 pm
I have a member

Keri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really nice
Default Made me laugh :) (To cheer up OnlineAmiga)

An American tourist in Spain decides to skip his tour group and explore the city on his own.
He wanders around and eventually stops at a pub to try a pint or two of Spanish beer.
He continues sight-seeing and after a while, finds himself in a very high class area.
Large stately residences... no pubs, no shops, no restaurants, and worst of all... NO PUBLIC TOILETS.
He desperately needs to go, after all those pints of beer.
He sees a narrow side street with high walls surrounding an adjacent building, and decides to use the wall to solve his problem.
As he is unzipping, he is tapped on the shoulder by a Spanish policeman who says, "You can't do that here sir!"

"I'm very sorry officer," replies the American, "but I really HAVE TO GO, and I just can't find a public toilet."

"Ah," said the bobby, "just follow me!" He leads him into the back alley, then along a wall to a gate, which he opens.
In there," points the bobby, "Whiz away sir, anywhere you want."

The fellow enters and finds himself in the most beautiful garden he has ever seen. Manicured lawns, fountains, sculptured hedges, and huge
beds of gorgeous flowers, all in perfect bloom.

Since he has the cop's blessing, he unburdens himself and is greatly relieved.

As he goes back through the gate, he says to the bobby, "That was really decent of you. Is that what you call 'Spanish Hospitality?'“?

"No sir", replied the bobby, "It's what we call the British Embassy."
Old Mar 30th 2007, 10:09 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Made me laugh :) (To cheer up OnlineAmiga)

Originally Posted by Keri2323
An American tourist in Spain decides to skip his tour group and explore the city on his own.
He wanders around and eventually stops at a pub to try a pint or two of Spanish beer.
He continues sight-seeing and after a while, finds himself in a very high class area.
Large stately residences... no pubs, no shops, no restaurants, and worst of all... NO PUBLIC TOILETS.
He desperately needs to go, after all those pints of beer.
He sees a narrow side street with high walls surrounding an adjacent building, and decides to use the wall to solve his problem.
As he is unzipping, he is tapped on the shoulder by a Spanish policeman who says, "You can't do that here sir!"

"I'm very sorry officer," replies the American, "but I really HAVE TO GO, and I just can't find a public toilet."

"Ah," said the bobby, "just follow me!" He leads him into the back alley, then along a wall to a gate, which he opens.
In there," points the bobby, "Whiz away sir, anywhere you want."

The fellow enters and finds himself in the most beautiful garden he has ever seen. Manicured lawns, fountains, sculptured hedges, and huge
beds of gorgeous flowers, all in perfect bloom.

Since he has the cop's blessing, he unburdens himself and is greatly relieved.

As he goes back through the gate, he says to the bobby, "That was really decent of you. Is that what you call 'Spanish Hospitality?'“?

"No sir", replied the bobby, "It's what we call the British Embassy."
good one
Old Mar 30th 2007, 10:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Old Mar 31st 2007, 1:13 am
Forum Regular

IntuitiveNipple has a spectacular aura aboutIntuitiveNipple has a spectacular aura aboutIntuitiveNipple has a spectacular aura about

I think you guys might like this one...

Rivalidad (Rivalry) [video]

I'm sure its just what Andrew would like his new job in Málaga to be like
Old Mar 31st 2007, 6:55 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by IntuitiveNipple
I think you guys might like this one...

Rivalidad (Rivalry) [video]

I'm sure its just what Andrew would like his new job in Málaga to be like

Im submiting my cv now
Old Mar 31st 2007, 8:41 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that guys - we've had some rotten news regarding our place in Spain today and you have put a smile back on our faces at least for a little while
Old Mar 31st 2007, 9:32 am
Smarties

SmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really nice

Top 10 Peter Kay Quotes

"Triangular sandwiches taste better than square ones."

"At the end of every party there is always a girl crying."

"One of the most awkward things that can happen in a pub is when your pint-to-toilet cycle gets synchronised with a complete stranger."

"Nobody ever dares make cup-a-soup in a bowl."

"You always feel a bit scared when stroking horses."

"Everyone always remembers the day a dog ran into your school."

"The smaller the monkey the more it looks like it would kill you at the first given opportunity."

"Old women with mobile phones look wrong."

"Every bloke has at some stage while taking a pee flushed half way through and then raced against the flush."

"There’s no panic like the panic you momentarily feel when your hand or head is stuck in something."
Old Mar 31st 2007, 4:57 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SmartiesUK
Top 10 Peter Kay Quotes

"Triangular sandwiches taste better than square ones."

"At the end of every party there is always a girl crying."

"One of the most awkward things that can happen in a pub is when your pint-to-toilet cycle gets synchronised with a complete stranger."

"Nobody ever dares make cup-a-soup in a bowl."

"You always feel a bit scared when stroking horses."

"Everyone always remembers the day a dog ran into your school."

"The smaller the monkey the more it looks like it would kill you at the first given opportunity."

"Old women with mobile phones look wrong."

"Every bloke has at some stage while taking a pee flushed half way through and then raced against the flush."

"There’s no panic like the panic you momentarily feel when your hand or head is stuck in something."
lol
Old Apr 4th 2007, 12:22 pm
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers guys didnt spot this thread when it was originally posted stumbled across it by accident! Tho i wasnt online much when this thread was posted as it was the day i met a crash barrier at 50mph head on.

Anyway slight update on that, insurance have definately decided the car is to be no more, so thats a cheque for just £7500 (car was £14500 26 months ago) heading my way, which ill use to get something in spain when i get there.

Will check the video out when i get home and can watch videos with sound

Cheers all