Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ludotecas in Denia

Ludotecas in Denia

Old Mar 16th 2012, 9:13 pm
Forum Regular

Palmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud of
Default Ludotecas in Denia

Hi, I have a friend going over to Denia for a month in april and she is after putting her 10 month old in a playgroup of some type where he will get to play with other little kids. She is happy if it is even somewhere where she can sit with a coffee whilst he plays nearby, kind of like a soft play centre even.
Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks
Old Mar 17th 2012, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

Palmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud of
Default Re: Ludotecas in Denia

Does anyone have any info at all i could give her? Anywhere at all in Denia where 10month olds are welcome to play?

Thanks in advance for any info at all...
Old Mar 17th 2012, 8:03 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Palmera
Does anyone have any info at all i could give her? Anywhere at all in Denia where 10month olds are welcome to play?

Thanks in advance for any info at all...
Spanish mums just tend to take their kids to wherever thay are meeting their friends for coffee

there used to be a bar/cafe in Denia with a softplay area years ago when my 2 were smaller, but I can't remember what it was called or quite where it was

there are lots of kids parks in Denia - if your friend heads for those just after school starts at 9am or later in the afternoon when school finishes she'll be sure to finds mums with kids of all ages - they could probably point her in the right direction
Old Mar 17th 2012, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Lynn. Sounds like where i live! I will relay this info to her. cheers.