Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Low Call costs from Spain to UK

Low Call costs from Spain to UK

Old Jun 17th 2007, 1:34 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Low Call costs from Spain to UK

[QUOTE=jandy44;4926202]
Originally Posted by jdr

Well I said Id let you know how I got on,nothings simple when I do it what a bloody performance Iv had. I downloaded the voicecheap has you know,simple,they sent an e-mail to confirm,from this mail I had to follow the link ,straight foward ,then they said they would ring in 30 secs,NO NO NO NOTHING , I tried several times ,nothing. So then I checked Norton and all settings,everything fine,tried again and again,still would not work.I used it to phone Spain and it worked for the free minute,so I knew it was working. Then I sent them two mails to customer sevices,no response at all.
Next step I went on Andys sign on,took about 5 minutes to get it working ,paid some credit on and away it went,no problem.So I was certain it works, back to my sign on,tried again and again nothing.
So then I went into the file on the voipcheap,chose to swap users,so then Id got Andys account on my sign on ,went into file add user,added myself has user, took about five minutes ,set myself up with a new user name, got the flipping phone call in about two minuted flat ,entered the four digit number ,done. have you fell off yer chair yet

What should have taken less than 15 mins,took hours, anyway its all set up now,Iv just got to configure how to get rid of the original name I used.
Whatever did you do with all your spare time before you got the lappy, lol ;-)
Glad its sorted.
Old Jun 17th 2007, 2:09 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=jdr;4926438]
Originally Posted by jandy44
Whatever did you do with all your spare time before you got the lappy, lol ;-)
Glad its sorted.
Dont know,but I would not be without it now,would you believe whilst I was sorting that out yesterday I had a friend call round for some puter advice off ME she has had a puter for five years ,anyway I put her on the right track to download Spybot,ccleaner and showed her how to hibernate her puter so it starts quicker........... she had been having problems with it running slow,showed her how to defrag. as well, she mailed this morning everything is a lot quicker now........
Old Jun 17th 2007, 2:14 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=jandy44;4926520]
Originally Posted by jdr

Dont know,but I would not be without it now,would you believe whilst I was sorting that out yesterday I had a friend call round for some puter advice off ME she has had a puter for five years ,anyway I put her on the right track to download Spybot,ccleaner and showed her how to hibernate her puter so it starts quicker........... she had been having problems with it running slow,showed her how to defrag. as well, she mailed this morning everything is a lot quicker now........
OMG Jean, you have totally blinded me with science
Old Jun 17th 2007, 2:15 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=jandy44;4926520]
Originally Posted by jdr

Good girl, karma on the way.
Shows what a different world it would be if everyone helped everyone else. ;-)
Old Jun 17th 2007, 2:27 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=jdr;4926532]
Good girl, karma on the way.
Shows what a different world it would be if everyone helped everyone else. ;-)
Thank you,well with all the help Iv received from here,I can pass it on,who would ever of thought
Old Jun 17th 2007, 2:30 pm
Young at heart

[QUOTE=sam parky;4926531]

OMG Jean, you have totally blinded me with science
Sam you make me laugh
Old Jun 17th 2007, 3:38 pm

[QUOTE=jandy44;4926583]
Originally Posted by sam parky

Sam you make me laugh
Glad I made you laugh When I read your post I was sat here, mouth open thinking "what is she on about" I have to get my neighbour in when its come to my puter cos I havent got a clue

My anti virus has just got rid of Adobe reader and for the life of me I cant get it back When I try to download it, Adobe thinks I already have it and wont download!!! So my neighbour is coming round tomorrow to help me out yet again
Old Jun 17th 2007, 3:49 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

[QUOTE=sam parky;4927048]

Glad I made you laugh When I read your post I was sat here, mouth open thinking "what is she on about" I have to get my neighbour in when its come to my puter cos I havent got a clue

My anti virus has just got rid of Adobe reader and for the life of me I cant get it back When I try to download it, Adobe thinks I already have it and wont download!!! So my neighbour is coming round tomorrow to help me out yet again
Dump adobe reader and use Foxit, it is free, faster and a lot smaller resource user.
Old Jun 17th 2007, 3:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=jdr;4927108]
Dump adobe reader and use Foxit, it is free, faster and a lot smaller resource user.
I'd also have a serious look at your anti virus software! Nortons by any chance?
Tim
Old Jun 17th 2007, 3:58 pm
Young at heart

[QUOTE=jdr;4927108]
OH Goad not another job!!!!!!!!!!! Iv got Adobe reader 7.0 ,it does not cost anything, at least I aint paid anything anyway,not sure yet what it does
Old Jun 17th 2007, 4:00 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

[QUOTE=jandy44;4927151]
Originally Posted by jdr

OH Goad not another job!!!!!!!!!!! Iv got Adobe reader 7.0 ,it does not cost anything, at least I aint paid anything anyway,not sure yet what it does
Nooooooo not on fathers day pleeeease. lol
Old Jun 17th 2007, 4:21 pm

[QUOTE=valenciatim;4927148]
Originally Posted by jdr

I'd also have a serious look at your anti virus software! Nortons by any chance?
Tim
I have Bit Defender anti virus. Adobe reader did ask if it could up-grade or something like that. Me being me thought I darent click yes till I speak with my neighbour. He wasnt in at the time so I just ignored it, bit Bit Defender must have known I was on the puter at the time and decided to get rid of Adobe because I was ignoring it
Old Jun 17th 2007, 4:23 pm

[QUOTE=jdr;4927108]
I have just gone to download it but it gives me an option of 3? As you know by now I am useless with the puter so, which one do I need to download?
Old Jun 17th 2007, 4:37 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

[QUOTE=sam parky;4927256]
Originally Posted by jdr

I have just gone to download it but it gives me an option of 3? As you know by now I am useless with the puter so, which one do I need to download?
Where it says "Foxit Reader 2.0 for Windows" there is a text box saying download, click that, then click the top one, then click open.
Old Jun 17th 2007, 5:35 pm
Young at heart

[QUOTE=sam parky;4927246]
Originally Posted by valenciatim

I have Bit Defender anti virus. Adobe reader did ask if it could up-grade or something like that. Me being me thought I darent click yes till I speak with my neighbour. He wasnt in at the time so I just ignored it, bit Bit Defender must have known I was on the puter at the time and decided to get rid of Adobe because I was ignoring it
your funny

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.