Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

looking for second hand stuff

looking for second hand stuff

Old Jul 12th 2010, 7:52 am
Just Joined

funbuddy is just really nicefunbuddy is just really nicefunbuddy is just really nicefunbuddy is just really nicefunbuddy is just really nicefunbuddy is just really nicefunbuddy is just really nicefunbuddy is just really nice
Default looking for second hand stuff

hi all, does anybody know of anyone who is selling up and selling houshold goods, such as; an air con unit, flat screen tv, fridge/freezer etc. i'm in benalmadana/arroyo. any contacts would be much apreciated
Old Jul 12th 2010, 10:16 am
BE Enthusiast

kimandken will become famous soon enoughkimandken will become famous soon enough
Default Re: looking for second hand stuff

Originally Posted by funbuddy
hi all, does anybody know of anyone who is selling up and selling houshold goods, such as; an air con unit, flat screen tv, fridge/freezer etc. i'm in benalmadana/arroyo. any contacts would be much apreciated
Hi, try the local garage sales, look in the local news paper or online in the local news paper. Ive been to loads of garage sales, its amazing the stuff you will find.

Kim
Old Jul 13th 2010, 12:31 am
Forum Regular

sensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud of

the friday ads is a good place to start
google it,fridayads.es
Old Jul 13th 2010, 7:59 pm
around

w1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sensationalfrog
the friday ads is a good place to start
google it,fridayads.es

I got all my furniture on that someone sell all there stuff . And it was a bargain, here stuff was coming from the US and desperate to get rid and less n yr old.

There is a few 2nd hand shops you have go down the side street, There one up from tele pizza there a bank on the corner go up there. Passed it the other day , but to friggin hot to stop have a look. There another 1 but can't remember the area.