Reload this Page >

Looking to rent in Denia / Pego / Calpe / Oliva area

Looking to rent in Denia / Pego / Calpe / Oliva area

Old Jan 12th 2009, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

Mookster will become famous soon enough
Default Looking to rent in Denia / Pego / Calpe / Oliva area

Hi All and a belated Happy New Year

We are looking for a villa to rent in the Denia / Pego / Calpe / Oliva area from approx April onwards for approx 12 months.
It must have minimum of 2 bedrooms and private swimming pool, furnished or unfurnished is fine.
Broadband Internet access is essential as i work online.
We are a couple in our 40`s with no children but a small well trained cat and as such wont be holding any wild parties.
If anyone knows of anything that might be suitable for us we would appreciate the details.
We are looking for a good deal for a nice place and if the price is right we are happy to pay 6 months in advance for the right place.
Old Jan 12th 2009, 12:10 pm
Just Joined

elogic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Looking to rent in Denia / Pego / Calpe / Oliva area

Originally Posted by Mookster
Hi All and a belated Happy New Year

We are looking for a villa to rent in the Denia / Pego / Calpe / Oliva area from approx April onwards for approx 12 months.
It must have minimum of 2 bedrooms and private swimming pool, furnished or unfurnished is fine.
Broadband Internet access is essential as i work online.
We are a couple in our 40`s with no children but a small well trained cat and as such wont be holding any wild parties.
If anyone knows of anything that might be suitable for us we would appreciate the details.
We are looking for a good deal for a nice place and if the price is right we are happy to pay 6 months in advance for the right place.
www.kyero.com

click long term lets

have fun with the internet, telefonica take ages to install lines, they have a monopoly on the telefone lines in spain

im speaking from experince as i also work online as a web designer.
Old Jan 12th 2009, 12:28 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elogic
www.kyero.com

click long term lets

have fun with the internet, telefonica take ages to install lines, they have a monopoly on the telefone lines in spain

Varying reports .... took just two weeks for us here in Oliva

If you actually come here there are a number of agents here in Oliva offering rentals all around this area ..... its worth making the trip to investigate
Old Jan 12th 2009, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Varying reports .... took just two weeks for us here in Oliva

If you actually come here there are a number of agents here in Oliva offering rentals all around this area ..... its worth making the trip to investigate
Hi Mitzyboy
We are planning a 2 week trip to look over prospective properties at the end of march before loading up the van and driving down. Just thought it might be good to have something concrete to view before we leave.
A property with broadband already available would obviously be appealing.
We would prefer to deal direct with an owner as I have an aversion to paying a big chunk to an agent and would prefer to be able to talk direct to the owner if there are any problems instead of relying on relayed responses.
Thanks for the responses
Old Jan 12th 2009, 12:58 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by elogic
www.kyero.com

click long term lets

Hi Elogic
We have looked ay kyero before and actually enquired about a couple of properties but every one we ask about is already booked..... I dont know why they cant add a "Booked" sign on the page when this is so to avoid wasting time for visitors.
Old Jan 12th 2009, 5:31 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by wyn
hello mookster,
seen your message,i dont no whether or not you would be interested in my property which is 1 hour north of oliva and 20 mins west of valencia city.
bye
wyn
Hi Wyn
Do you have any details and photos please.
I dont think you can send private messages on here until you have made a number of posts, posibly 3 or 4 i think.
Old Jan 12th 2009, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

turtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really niceturtlez is just really nice

I rented through http://www.premiervillasspain.com, they are excellent.
Please mention my name - rob m.
Old Jan 12th 2009, 5:51 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mitzyboy
We are planning a 2 week trip to look over prospective properties at the end of march before loading up the van and driving down. Just thought it might be good to have something concrete to view before we leave.
A property with broadband already available would obviously be appealing.
We would prefer to deal direct with an owner as I have an aversion to paying a big chunk to an agent and would prefer to be able to talk direct to the owner if there are any problems instead of relying on relayed responses.
Thanks for the responses
If you look on here I think you will find the poster "Spain" has a property near Oliva and I know it must have been ADSL ready as they ran a bsuiness from there
Old Jan 12th 2009, 6:56 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by wyn
hello mookster
are we allowed to pass on our telephone numbers so that i could give you my personnel email address and visa versa.
bye
wyn:
You would be mad to put personal info like that on an open public forum. Maybe try posting some useful posts on the forum, rather than just marketing your property
Old Jan 12th 2009, 7:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

If you look on here I think you will find the poster "Spain" has a property near Oliva and I know it must have been ADSL ready as they ran a bsuiness from there
Thanks for that Mitzy but a family that looked it our house on Sunday want to rent for 11 months......so subject to contract its gone
Old Jan 12th 2009, 7:58 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by spain
Thanks for that Mitzy but a family that looked it our house on Sunday want to rent for 11 months......so subject to contract its gone
Oh thats great .... well done Spain I'm pleased for you
Old Jan 12th 2009, 8:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Oh thats great .... well done Spain I'm pleased for you
thanks, they seem really nice too so fingers crossed. We are popping over in Feb for a few days to get a "fix" of the house and get it ready for them to move into
Old Jan 12th 2009, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

You would be mad to put personal info like that on an open public forum. Maybe try posting some useful posts on the forum, rather than just marketing your property
Ummmm....why so confrontational to wyn ? :curse:
I asked a question on this forum and he/she responded to it with a potentialy helpfull reply.
Last time i looked a forum was for people to chat, help and meet needs not a competition to make "useful posts" ,which, for that matter his/her post was more than useful to me the original poster.
If you look in the phone book you will find a few phone numbers for a few people, do you recommend against that too?
Old Jan 12th 2009, 8:24 pm
Senior Moment

I asked a question on this forum and he/she responded to it with a potentialy helpfull reply.
Last time i looked a forum was for people to chat, help and meet needs not a competition to make "useful posts" ,which, for that matter his/her post was more than useful to me the original poster.
If you look in the phone book you will find a few phone numbers for a few people, do you recommend against that too?
Confrontational?
Its good advice. Put personal details up on a forum then its just asking for trouble. Anyone can see it. She needs to get her post count up to 5 before she can access the system, and they DO need to be 5 meaningful posts as per the rules.
Please dont shoot the messenger
Old Jan 12th 2009, 8:24 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps a read of the site rules may enlighten you. ;-))
We do not like people posting personal information on this open website as it could lead to problems for them.
We also get lots of people just try to use the site for their own advantage and not contributing to the forum.
There is also a no advertising policy on the forums apart from the Classifieds forum.
If people read the rules as they agree to do when they join then it would make it so much easier for everybody and little upsets like this wouldn`t need to happen.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.