Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Looking for Andy from ReactFast (Birmingham)

Looking for Andy from ReactFast (Birmingham)

Old Apr 21st 2009, 3:40 pm
Just Joined

AllstonEP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking for Andy from ReactFast (Birmingham)

I am hoping someone can help me: I am looking for Andy, who was a founder at ReactFast plumbing company in Birmingham, if I remember correctly. He moved over to Spain a few years ago with wife and 2 kids. I lost his contact info. He was looking for some automotive products from the USA. If anyone knows him, have him shoot me an email: AllstonEP at Yahoo dot com.

Thanks for any help.

Eric
Old Apr 21st 2009, 6:05 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking for Andy from ReactFast (Birmingham)

Originally Posted by AllstonEP
I am hoping someone can help me: I am looking for Andy, who was a founder at ReactFast plumbing company in Birmingham, if I remember correctly. He moved over to Spain a few years ago with wife and 2 kids. I lost his contact info. He was looking for some automotive products from the USA. If anyone knows him, have him shoot me an email: AllstonEP at Yahoo dot com.

Thanks for any help.

Eric
Did you read the rules about advertising and usernames ?
Old Apr 21st 2009, 6:20 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by jdr
Did you read the rules about advertising and usernames ?
I dont think I see a violation. I dont own that company, he no longer owns it, company names seem to be often used here, no full email address in my user name, I dont think it says I can't put my email in a post. Happy to change it if a moderator needs me to. Just looking for a mate, not trying to advertising anything. But in quick review it does seem rule #16 is often violated, but no complaints from me on that one.
Old Apr 21st 2009, 9:27 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

I dont think I see a violation. I dont own that company, he no longer owns it, company names seem to be often used here, no full email address in my user name, I dont think it says I can't put my email in a post. Happy to change it if a moderator needs me to. Just looking for a mate, not trying to advertising anything. But in quick review it does seem rule #16 is often violated, but no complaints from me on that one.
I see two.
9. The forums, (including the private message, blog and email systems), are not a venue for advertisements in any way. Please do not post promotional/advertising messages, urls, nor specifics that would lead people to your site/product/service.
Certainly looks like two unsolicited mentions of companies to me and one of them is yours.

11. Using a username or user title that is an obvious domain name, company name or product name will be removed. This is out of unfair promotion considerations as well as trademark implications
Old Apr 21st 2009, 10:02 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by jdr
I see two.
9. The forums, (including the private message, blog and email systems), are not a venue for advertisements in any way. Please do not post promotional/advertising messages, urls, nor specifics that would lead people to your site/product/service.
Certainly looks like two unsolicited mentions of companies to me and one of them is yours.

11. Using a username or user title that is an obvious domain name, company name or product name will be removed. This is out of unfair promotion considerations as well as trademark implications
Gosh, I just dont see it. I dont have a company, nor a product called AllstonEP nor a website I am trying to drive traffic to. I just cannot figure out what you think I am selling or promoting.

I did mention 1 company name but not mine and no longer owned by the person I am looking for. Sorry I mentioned that name, but company names are often mentioned here.

Again, if I am in error, happy to retract it, but I think you are on a witch hunt. Please let this pursuit end or have a moderator handle it from here.
Old Apr 21st 2009, 10:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to behold

Gosh, I just dont see it. I dont have a company, nor a product called AllstonEP nor a website I am trying to drive traffic to. I just cannot figure out what you think I am selling or promoting.

I did mention 1 company name but not mine and no longer owned by the person I am looking for. Sorry I mentioned that name, but company names are often mentioned here.

Again, if I am in error, happy to retract it, but I think you are on a witch hunt. Please let this pursuit end or have a moderator handle it from here.
Nice dogfight guys can't wait for the outcome ,think jdr has the edge though
Old Apr 21st 2009, 11:41 pm
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Hondon Voyager
Nice dogfight guys can't wait for the outcome ,think jdr has the edge though
think he super Moderator there so one way .. there rules out there
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 4:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Solarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jurdyr
think he super Moderator there so one way .. there rules out there
Cant be much on the Telly tonite!!!!