Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

long time noo speak

long time noo speak

Old May 10th 2007, 9:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

maryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond repute
Default long time noo speak

Hello you lovely lot.
Did you miss me!
I am sorry I have not been around, we lost interent, then the computer crashed, 3 times!!!!!!!! It has been a month of things going pete tong!
However, I am back on line now. I spent most of last night reading through the threads so forgive me for being slow.
We are all fine and the children are doing really well. Charlie is now walking every where, he is so cute, and I have just done my daughters first school project with her in spanish. I think I leanrt more than her!.
People have moved in and out of the neighbour hood and the feria has been a huge distraction to every day life!
Hubbys job is going well and our best friends have moved to Estapona.
Look forward to catching up with you.
Oh by the way, how hard am I hugging my babies after the madeliene abduction! It has made me think how unusual my kids must look over here with their blond hair.

lots of love

mary x x x x x x
Old May 10th 2007, 9:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

derek500 has a spectacular aura aboutderek500 has a spectacular aura aboutderek500 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: long time noo speak

Still haven't worked out who your Mum and Dad are!! Anymore clues?
Old May 10th 2007, 9:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

maryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond repute

My dad was a jazz musician, name of Ronnie Gleaves. Played piano and Vibes. played with all the greats. ( he was a great himself). We lost his 4 years ago. His funeral was like a who's who of Jazz. ( those that are left anyway). My mother now works in the benevolent area of show biz! She has just stepped down as chairman of the CAA in London and does a lot to support the retiring arts! She is a trained actress, and works a good jobbing actress. She also does murder mysteries most weekends.
So there, I will let you know next time she is on TV!

love

mary x x
Old May 10th 2007, 9:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back Maryann....all missed you and your input.
Old May 10th 2007, 9:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

It's lovely to have you back maryann

Glad to hear that all is well with you and the family.
What an achievement for your daughter to have just completed her first project in Spanish - you must be really proud

Bet it took you hours to wade through all the threads!!!

Love Sam
Old May 10th 2007, 9:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maryann
Hello you lovely lot.
Did you miss me!
I am sorry I have not been around, we lost interent, then the computer crashed, 3 times!!!!!!!! It has been a month of things going pete tong!
However, I am back on line now. I spent most of last night reading through the threads so forgive me for being slow.
We are all fine and the children are doing really well. Charlie is now walking every where, he is so cute, and I have just done my daughters first school project with her in spanish. I think I leanrt more than her!.
People have moved in and out of the neighbour hood and the feria has been a huge distraction to every day life!
Hubbys job is going well and our best friends have moved to Estapona.
Look forward to catching up with you.
Oh by the way, how hard am I hugging my babies after the madeliene abduction! It has made me think how unusual my kids must look over here with their blond hair.

lots of love

mary x x x x x x
Hi
I am glad things are going well for you, missed you lots
xxxxxxxx
Old May 10th 2007, 10:11 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Hello Maryann

So glad to have you back, I for one have really missed you and your calming influence. Welcome Home
Old May 10th 2007, 10:39 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back.....
I moved this into Siesta time, our new chit chat forum ;-)
Old May 10th 2007, 11:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of light

Oh hi there hun.....lovely to hear from you....I had similar probs......darned computers

Welcome back sweet....look forward to your posts.

Oh and well done to you for completing a Spanish project.....

Glad you and the family are doing well.

Speak soon

Mich xxx
Old May 10th 2007, 11:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
Hi
I am glad things are going well for you, missed you lots
xxxxxxxx
And a big hello to you too Miss Naughty.....how are things with you hun?

Things beginning to slot in to place or still lots to sort out?

Really hope all's ok with you hun ...lovely to see you back too.

Mich xxxx
Old May 11th 2007, 12:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs eddie
And a big hello to you too Miss Naughty.....how are things with you hun?

Things beginning to slot in to place or still lots to sort out?

Really hope all's ok with you hun ...lovely to see you back too.

Mich xxxx
Hi,
Things are going well we have moved in to our own place and i did start a job but gave it up when we decided to restart up our business again.
So far that is doing very well and ive just treated myself to a car which i pick up next week.

Had a few ups and downs but now back on track, Mr N and i had a lot of rows but now things have settled down we have talked and talked about the future and what we want to achieve (realistic goals)
How are you and the family doing?

xxxxxx
Old May 11th 2007, 12:15 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Well hellooooooo!
Old May 11th 2007, 12:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi,
Things are going well we have moved in to our own place and i did start a job but gave it up when we decided to restart up our business again.
So far that is doing very well and ive just treated myself to a car which i pick up next week.

Had a few ups and downs but now back on track, Mr N and i had a lot of rows but now things have settled down we have talked and talked about the future and what we want to achieve (realistic goals)
How are you and the family doing?

xxxxxx
Aw babe...I'm so chuffed for you......argueing is good...at least all's out in the open...if you see what I mean.

Well done to starting up your business again....what do you do? I've wanted to do sooooo many lil things but hubby's a realist and he's now convinced me that now is not the right time to start up a business....(as i know nought anyway - risk risk risk). Really really made up for u chick. BEt you are sooooo glad 2 have ur new place ey?

We're all fine, Mr E's doing well, starting to get business here, so he is made up. I've got a lil part-time job now....needs must as sooooo skint. It's bar work......never done before so bit nervous but I'm sure it will be fine.

Starting Spanish lessons next week...so really pleased about that, convinced Mr E that it'll be money well spent, as he's having lessons aswell....bit expensive but really really both need it now!

Anyway gabble gabble gabble.....

Glad alls ok.....speak soon chick xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old May 11th 2007, 12:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Mrs eddie
Aw babe...I'm so chuffed for you......argueing is good...at least all's out in the open...if you see what I mean.

Well done to starting up your business again....what do you do? I've wanted to do sooooo many lil things but hubby's a realist and he's now convinced me that now is not the right time to start up a business....(as i know nought anyway - risk risk risk). Really really made up for u chick. BEt you are sooooo glad 2 have ur new place ey?

We're all fine, Mr E's doing well, starting to get business here, so he is made up. I've got a lil part-time job now....needs must as sooooo skint. It's bar work......never done before so bit nervous but I'm sure it will be fine.

Starting Spanish lessons next week...so really pleased about that, convinced Mr E that it'll be money well spent, as he's having lessons aswell....bit expensive but really really both need it now!

Anyway gabble gabble gabble.....

Glad alls ok.....speak soon chick xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,
We do transport (road haulage) Lots of work and i am already placing an advert to advertise for new guys so i am doing all the office work and accounts
What hours are you doing at the bar, i have done bar work before its great fun well it was before i married so i enjoyed myself sometimes a bit to much
Glad hubby is getting work and i hope you have lots more to come xxxxx
Old May 11th 2007, 1:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi,
We do transport (road haulage) Lots of work and i am already placing an advert to advertise for new guys so i am doing all the office work and accounts
What hours are you doing at the bar, i have done bar work before its great fun well it was before i married so i enjoyed myself sometimes a bit to much
Glad hubby is getting work and i hope you have lots more to come xxxxx
Aw thanks hun.... ummm...first shift is 12-6pm on Tues next week...then 6-12am on Friday...let u know how I get on ..really nervous

No set days/shifts...I'm just hapy to have any....

Thats fab that you're busy...all the best hun.....my best friends hubby drives HGV's - he's based in Bristol ....prob 2 far away tho?

Thanks for the good wishes.....we are staying positive..but having no money sometimes gets you down even when you don't want it too....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.