Reload this Page >

Long term let with option to buy

Long term let with option to buy

Old Apr 10th 2013, 11:27 pm
Just Joined

MartinW1965 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Long term let with option to buy

Hi
I have a 2 bed apartment in Punta Prima near Torreveija. I'm looking for someone who is looking for a long term with an option to buy. Can anyone help or advise who to talk to?
Thanks
Martin
Old Apr 11th 2013, 10:22 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Long term let with option to buy

As Concierge for the Spanish section of BE I would like to say hello and welcome.

BE is a very large expat website, so if you have problems finding your way around we have concierges who will try to direct you. The moderators for the Spanish forums are Mitzyboy and Fred James, moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderador who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge of the issues of living in Spain. At the top of the page you will find a quirkily named thread called Free Beer which is full of important and useful information. Hope you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

There is a classified section on here that you could use but you cannot advertise in the forum itself. I hope that members in that area will be able to advise you on finding an agent or a method of gaining a tenant.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Apr 11th 2013, 1:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

spainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Long term let with option to buy

If you mean agents look in any of the local papers (Coastrider probably carrying the most agent adverts) or call into any of the offices in Punta Prima ie Benneke.