Lomas de Esuri

Old Apr 3rd 2016, 8:52 pm
Just Joined

Christopher01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Lomas de Esuri

Hello everybody,

Can anyone inform me about the community fees to be paid in the Lomas de Esuri residence? Does the fee depend on the surface of the house/land or is it the same for all owners?

Lately I've seen some nicely priced townhouses at Lomas and we are considering buying one.

Apart from the community fees, what extra yearly/monthly fees and costs should we expect (apart from water and electricity)?

I heard about IBI, any idea how much that is per year?

What is Lomas de Esuri like? Is it always quite? Which nationality do the majority of the owners have?

Thank you very much in advance!

Kind regards,

Christopher
Old Apr 4th 2016, 8:08 pm
Just Joined

casey948 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Lomas de Esuri

Hi,
I have owned a town house on Lomas de Esuri from the outset and absolutely love it, just wish I could spend more time there than I currently do.
Community charges will depend on which Manzana you buy a property on and also the surface area of the property. Corner plots are usually the most expensive. These are paid quarterly.
There is also the Inter-community charge which you will need to pay and again this is dependent on the property foot print, mine was €330 for the last year, paid quarterly.
Then there is the EUC charge, you will see lots of discussion about this on the forum, mine was €147 for the year paid in two instalments.
I cannot speak for the other Manzanas, but the one I live on is generally quiet except during the main summer months as you would expect.
I have Spanish and English neighbours and I believe there are also German, Dutch and Portuguese owners within Lomas, so we are a mixed bunch.
All I can say is that it is a great place to buy and a great place to live
Old Apr 4th 2016, 8:27 pm
Just Joined

Christopher01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lomas de Esuri

Hi Casey,

Thanks for your reply!

The fees seem very reasonable.

We visited Costa Esuri two years ago, and were at the point of buying one of the two-storey houses in Vistas del Guadiana, but the bank played an annoying game by raising the price drastically at the point when they noticed we were interested in buying.

We also saw a townhouse at Lomas de Esuri at that time and liked it very much, Lomas looked peaceful and very green, also the townhouses looked quite spacious.

We hope to be able to come over to Costa Esuri next June, to see some more properties. I have the impression that quite some properties are for sale at Lomas de Esuri for the moment.

If you'd know about any hot-deals, please don't hesitate to let us know � ����� ����