Locksmith?

Old Jun 13th 2008, 5:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

linda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud of
Default Locksmith?

Can anyone recommend a locksmith in the Hondon area? Been advised to get locks changed on entry to the property as many workmen have had access to the keys. Thanks in advance for any replies Linda
Old Jun 13th 2008, 6:12 pm

poshnbucks has disabled reputation
Default Re: Locksmith?

Originally Posted by linda Coyle
Can anyone recommend a locksmith in the Hondon area? Been advised to get locks changed on entry to the property as many workmen have had access to the keys. Thanks in advance for any replies Linda

Steve Taylor Locksmith
Avda Pego 206
Monte Pego
ALICANTE / SPAIN
Steve Taylor
Old Jun 13th 2008, 6:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Locksmith?

This as been discussed before and the most economical tip I saw was to get a group of owners together from different blocks and then do swaps of all the locks from one apartment with all the locks from another one. That way anybody who has kept a key will find it does not fit where he/she thought it would.
Old Jun 13th 2008, 7:05 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poshnbucks
Steve Taylor Locksmith
Avda Pego 206
Monte Pego
ALICANTE / SPAIN
Steve Taylor
I use him
Old Jun 13th 2008, 9:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I use him
Did he break you out the Asylum along with the few others ??

Or are you just forgetful, old age eh ??
Old Jun 13th 2008, 9:43 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John & Kath
This as been discussed before and the most economical tip I saw was to get a group of owners together from different blocks and then do swaps of all the locks from one apartment with all the locks from another one. That way anybody who has kept a key will find it does not fit where he/she thought it would.
Good Idea and saves a few bob for everyone.
Old Jun 13th 2008, 10:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

linda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud of

PoshnBucks - thanks for that. John/Kath, sounds a good idea - if you can trut the neighbour you swap with!!
Old Jun 13th 2008, 10:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

PoshnBucks - thanks for that. John/Kath, sounds a good idea - if you can trut the neighbour you swap with!!
Dont swap with Mitzy or you all will be locked out, lol
Old Jun 14th 2008, 6:18 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Put them in a big bag, shake them up and take a pick.
Old Jun 14th 2008, 10:05 am
Grapes are good 4 U !

GrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud of

DOOR LOCKS: If you have the cylinder types you can easily do this yourself. Only need a screww driver. Just take the original one(s) out and take it to the Iron Mongers (Ferriteria) in Frailes, ask Juan, If he hasn't got a replacement he can order one. Dead Easy !!!

About 15 to 40 Euros per lock (depends which type you need). Also at the Iron Mongers are various other locking devices, catches and alarms if you want to put more on !!

... make sure some watches the house when you take your locks to the Iron Mongers!!!
Old Jun 14th 2008, 10:11 am
aspeangel

If you do want to use a locksmith instead, I can recommend a locksmith called Phil from Aspe (so close to Hondon) his number is 635 146 181.
He advertises a lot in the area and has done a few jobs for us and we think he is reasonably priced.

Old Jun 14th 2008, 6:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

ForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to all

Originally Posted by aspeangel
If you do want to use a locksmith instead, I can recommend a locksmith called Phil from Aspe (so close to Hondon) his number is 635 146 181.
He advertises a lot in the area and has done a few jobs for us and we think he is reasonably priced.
Hi aspeangel, you live in Aspe. I was looking at some properties in Aspe which are reasonable. May I ask if Aspe is a nice place to live? Is there a weekly market & are the shops within walking distance, ie do you need to drive to get to the shops for food, bank & medical?
Thanks.
Old Jun 15th 2008, 9:47 am
aspeangel

Hi, Aspe is lovely we have been here for 4 years now and really like it. If has all the amenities that you need, Supermarket, the street market is on Tuesdays and on Thursdays, banks, medical centre, 2 english bars and an irish cafe, quite a large expat community but not so many that the town feels like its been taken over!
Whereabouts were the houses that you were looking at?? If they are in the countryside of Aspe then you can´t walk to the shops but if they are on a development called Santa Elena then they are within walking distance and great houses (we used to own one but sold to buy a flat instead).
Anyway, I hope this helps.

Old Jun 16th 2008, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

Diddy Di will become famous soon enough

Dont worry about that Linda, good inexpensive one in village. I paid 30 euros for lock change & door handle on outside when i locked myself out.
Old Jun 17th 2008, 2:08 am
BE Enthusiast

ForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to all

Originally Posted by aspeangel
Hi, Aspe is lovely we have been here for 4 years now and really like it. If has all the amenities that you need, Supermarket, the street market is on Tuesdays and on Thursdays, banks, medical centre, 2 english bars and an irish cafe, quite a large expat community but not so many that the town feels like its been taken over!
Whereabouts were the houses that you were looking at?? If they are in the countryside of Aspe then you can´t walk to the shops but if they are on a development called Santa Elena then they are within walking distance and great houses (we used to own one but sold to buy a flat instead).
Anyway, I hope this helps.
Thanks aspeangel, this helps. I don't know where in Aspe but is in the kyero website. I'll keep an eye on Santa Elena & see if there're any houses there.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.