Reload this Page >

Living in the sun in Spain.

Living in the sun in Spain.

Old May 10th 2010, 10:08 am
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Living in the sun in Spain.

Originally Posted by Dragonfly Donna
Hi, I am new to all this forum stuff and this is my first post. Do you know any English Builders in or around Ayamonte, I take it there is not much work around at the moment ? Sorry if there is a better place I could have posted this.
No Licensed ones, that´s for sure, so if you get any work done there´s no IVA to pay but also no warranty...

There´s a separate sub-forum here called "The Ayamonte Club".
Old May 10th 2010, 10:11 am
Just Joined

Dragonfly Donna is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Living in the sun in Spain.

Originally Posted by Jur
No Licensed ones, that´s for sure, so if you get any work done there´s no IVA to pay but also no warranty...

There´s a separate sub-forum here called "The Ayamonte Club".
Thank you
Old May 10th 2010, 10:11 am
Jur

Thank you
No Prob, Having a house built on Esuri?
Old May 10th 2010, 10:17 am
Just Joined

Thank you
No in Villa Blanca, builder has run off after 2 years of problems. So have house only 1/3 finished. Need someone we can converse with who will not rip us off.
Old May 10th 2010, 10:34 am
BE Enthusiast

pete_l has a reputation beyond reputepete_l has a reputation beyond reputepete_l has a reputation beyond reputepete_l has a reputation beyond reputepete_l has a reputation beyond reputepete_l has a reputation beyond reputepete_l has a reputation beyond reputepete_l has a reputation beyond reputepete_l has a reputation beyond reputepete_l has a reputation beyond reputepete_l has a reputation beyond repute

No in Villa Blanca, builder has run off after 2 years of problems. So have house only 1/3 finished. Need someone we can converse with who will not rip us off.
I've been told that the easiest way to find a cheap, reliable, competent builder in that area is to look out at around 9p.m. every sunday. They all take their dragons for a walk around that time.
What do you mean, you've never seen any?
Old May 10th 2010, 10:39 am
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

I believe there is a guy called Bob, his office is run by Wendy.

Can they do it? YES THEY CAN.
Old May 10th 2010, 10:42 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by pete_l
I've been told that the easiest way to find a cheap, reliable, competent builder in that area is to look out at around 9p.m. every sunday. They all take their dragons for a walk around that time.
What do you mean, you've never seen any?
Very funny ! I know what you mean tho. We thought we had crossed all the t's dotted all the I's and we still are having problems. I would have thought that with the shortage of work in Spain that there would be scores of builders wanting work but it seems not so.
Old May 10th 2010, 10:43 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by JLFS
I believe there is a guy called Bob, his office is run by Wendy.

Can they do it? YES THEY CAN.
Not Bob the Builder !
Old May 10th 2010, 11:11 am
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

Not Bob the Builder !
You know him then?

He is as honest aws they come, does a good job and will not pee in you sink.
Old May 10th 2010, 11:12 am
Jur

On the new industrial estate (Ayamonte Norte) there´s a reliable company called Salva, he´s done work for our French neighbours and they seem happy. I think there´s a girl in the office who speaks some English.
Old May 10th 2010, 1:41 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Jur
On the new industrial estate (Ayamonte Norte) there´s a reliable company called Salva, he´s done work for our French neighbours and they seem happy. I think there´s a girl in the office who speaks some English.
Thanks I will try to find the number.
Old May 10th 2010, 1:42 pm
Just Joined

Question Re: Living in the sun in Spain.

Originally Posted by JLFS
You know him then?

He is as honest aws they come, does a good job and will not pee in you sink.
Seriously tho is he a real guy or are we just taling about a cartoon !
Old May 10th 2010, 1:50 pm
Jur

And the local postman is called Pete.......
Old May 10th 2010, 1:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

paintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jur
And the local postman is called Pete.......
No hes not-hes called Pat.
Old May 10th 2010, 6:13 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by paintermujer
No hes not-hes called Pat.
And Mrs Goggins runs the local shop....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.