Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Living in Spain

Living in Spain

Old Dec 30th 2005, 9:08 pm
Just Joined

juanita41 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Living in Spain

Hello, just found this site, it's really interesting to read all your thoughts & opinions about Spain.My husband is Spanish(we've been married for 18yrs, & so I speak fluent spanish) & after living in England for over 14 yrs has finally persuaded us to move back to Spain, around the Alicante area. Am excited, but really apprehensive & scared, & really just would love to hear from u all how fab it is to live in Spain, & how I'll not regret doing this!
Old Dec 30th 2005, 9:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Living in Spain

Hi Juanita

Welcome to the site, look forward to hearing from you, hopefully you have seen what a friendly lot we are. Good luck in your move over here.

Regards
pwwm
Old Dec 31st 2005, 11:52 am
Forum Regular

countryboy is a jewel in the roughcountryboy is a jewel in the roughcountryboy is a jewel in the roughcountryboy is a jewel in the roughcountryboy is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by juanita41
Hello, just found this site, it's really interesting to read all your thoughts & opinions about Spain.My husband is Spanish(we've been married for 18yrs, & so I speak fluent spanish) & after living in England for over 14 yrs has finally persuaded us to move back to Spain, around the Alicante area. Am excited, but really apprehensive & scared, & really just would love to hear from u all how fab it is to live in Spain, & how I'll not regret doing this!
Hello juanita41,

I have been living in Spain for Three years now and I was a bit scared to move here at first, now I have no regreats in doing the move, I love the area we moved to and the locals are fantastic with the Expat comunity that live here in our small town (Sax Alicante provence). Take a look at my web sites and have a good think the area is a small pice of heaven.

Good Luck.

David SR
Old Dec 31st 2005, 4:51 pm
Forum Regular

daveyboy_daveboy has a brilliant futuredaveyboy_daveboy has a brilliant futuredaveyboy_daveboy has a brilliant futuredaveyboy_daveboy has a brilliant futuredaveyboy_daveboy has a brilliant futuredaveyboy_daveboy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by juanita41
We moved to Javea Port last year and the only regret is that we left it so long before we made the move.
The people are really friendly, cost of living is really low, the weather fab you do get the four seasons here but not in any extreme way, although July and August can be really hot, but it is a small price to pay for living in this wonderful country. Good Luck and I hope you make the move safely.