Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

To live on Coast Esuri, it is and it will be better

Old Apr 3rd 2015, 2:57 pm
Forum Regular

ALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond reputeALVALVA has a reputation beyond repute
Default To live on Coast Esuri, it is and it will be better

Not being a Britisher, not even knowing sufficient English, I read the following thing, " Oh the best joke of all, that … … … … … … … … is the new president. Best not say any more, we all know what happens if you dare to ……………………..”, I still have the impression of which something is secret and which obscure glooms can appear.

I want to explain, that we have come to Costa Esuri, some of us all the year, and others occasionally, to enjoy, of the wetaher, the Sun, the walks, the golf, Ayamonte, to learn languages, of the Spanish, meals ones, his happiness, of the nearness of Portugal, from so many world different sites, well in company of our own compatriots, well of the Costa Esuri residents, and not, in order that we should scare someone, discriminate against us, abuse us, divide us, and do the impossible life to us.

We have sons who have lived and live in different nations, in those who always have been received well and attended.

Please, I think that we all have something that to share, and especially for our age, nothing must us scare. We can do Costa Esuri a special site to live between all.

If someone is scared or someone wants to scare to you, and needs help, please, my wife (Fences) and me (Alberto) wish to help you. We are not afraid of anything, already we overcome neither many years ago, nor nothing that to hide, and we offer our better Spanish, knowledge of the legality and rights, to enjoy living in Spain, solving any problem that it could present, and from a free form to all those who ask for it us.
Alberto

Y en español

Vivir en Costa Esuri, es y será mejor.

Cuando no siendo británico, ni sabiendo suficiente inglés, leo lo siguiente, “Oh the best joke of all, that …………………… is the new president. Best not say any more, we all know what happens if you dare to ……………………..”, me queda la impresión de que algo está oculto y que obscuras tinieblas pueden aparecer.

Deseo explicar a todo el mundo, que hemos venido a Costa Esuri, algunos de nosotros todo el año, y otros de vez en cuando, para disfrutar, del tiempo, del sol, de los paseos, del golf, de Ayamonte, aprender idiomas, de los españoles, de sus comidas, su alegría, de la cercanía de Portugal, desde tantos sitios diferentes del mundo, bien en compañía de nuestros propios compatriotas, bien de los residentes en Costa Esuri, y no, para que alguien nos asuste, nos discrimine, abuse de nosotros, nos divida, y nos haga la vida imposible.

Tenemos hijos que han vivido y viven en diferentes naciones, en los que siempre han sido bien recibidos y atendidos.

Por favor, creo que todos tenemos algo que compartir, y en especial por nuestra edad, ya nada nos debe de asustar. Podemos hacer entre todos un sitio especial para vivir.

Si alguien se asusta ó alguien le quiere asustar, y necesita ayuda, por favor, aquí estamos mi mujer (Valle) y yo (Alberto) para ayudarle.
No tenemos miedo de nada, ya lo superamos hace muchos años, ni nada que ocultar, y ofrecemos nuestro mejor español, conocimiento de la legalidad y nuestros derechos, sobre como disfrutar de vivir en España, resolver cualquier problema que se pueda presentar, y de una forma gratuita a todos aquellos que nos lo pidan.
Alberto
Old Apr 4th 2015, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

Luz liver is a jewel in the roughLuz liver is a jewel in the roughLuz liver is a jewel in the roughLuz liver is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: To live on Coast Esuri, it is and it will be better

Gracia, Alberto. Lo que es una oferta muy buena!
Old Apr 11th 2015, 6:43 pm
Forum Regular

yes we can is a jewel in the roughyes we can is a jewel in the roughyes we can is a jewel in the roughyes we can is a jewel in the rough

Muchas gracias Alberto, totalmente de acuerdo contigo en todo lo que escribiste, principalmente en lo de que nada nos debe asustar a pesar de que si creo que algo esta oculto y de que oscuras tinieblas pueden aparecer. Ojalá en Costa Esuri hubiera más gente como tu, una cosa es cierta, el presidente de la EUC ni siquiera se acercaría a las juntas de la EUC.

Un saludo.

Thank you Alberto, I totally agree with all your comments, specially when you say that nothing should scare us, even knowing that something is secret and obscure blooms can appear.

I wish there were more people like you, surely, the EUC president was not even attending the EUC meetings.

Regards.

Originally Posted by ALVALVA

Not being a Britisher, not even knowing sufficient English, I read the following thing, " Oh the best joke of all, that … … … … … … … … is the new president. Best not say any more, we all know what happens if you dare to ……………………..”, I still have the impression of which something is secret and which obscure glooms can appear.

I want to explain, that we have come to Costa Esuri, some of us all the year, and others occasionall the wetaher, the Sun, the walks, the golf, Ayamonte, to learn languages, of the Spanish, meals ones, his happiness, of the nearness of Portugal, from so many world different sites, well in company of our own compatriots, well of the Costa Esuri residents, and not, in order that we should scare someone, discriminate against us, abuse us, divide us, and do the impossible life to us.

We have sons who have lived and live in different nations, in those who always have been received well and attended.

Please, I think that we all have something that to share, and especially for our age, nothing must us scare. We can do Costa Esuri a special site to live between all.

If someone is scared or someone wants to scare to you, and needs help, please, my wife (Fences) and me (Alberto) wish to help you. We are not afraid of anything, already we overcome neither many years ago, nor nothing that to hide, and we offer our better Spanish, knowledge of the legality and rights, to enjoy living in Spain, solving any problem that it could present, and from a free form to all those who ask for it us.
Alberto

Y en español

Vivir en Costa Esuri, es y será mejor.

Cuando no siendo británico, ni sabiendo suficiente inglés, leo lo siguiente, “Oh the best joke of all, that …………………… is the new president. Best not say any more, we all know what happens if you dare to ……………………..”, me queda la impresión de que algo está oculto y que obscuras tinieblas pueden aparecer.

Deseo explicar a todo el mundo, que hemos venido a Costa Esuri, algunos de nosotros todo el año, y otros de vez en cuando, para disfrutar, del tiempo, del sol, de los paseos, del golf, de Ayamonte, aprender idiomas, de los españoles, de sus comidas, su alegría, de la cercanía de Portugal, desde tantos sitios diferentes del mundo, bien en compañía de nuestros propios compatriotas, bien de los residentes en Costa Esuri, y no, para que alguien nos asuste, nos discrimine, abuse de nosotros, nos divida, y nos haga la vida imposible.

Tenemos hijos que han vivido y viven en diferentes naciones, en los que siempre han sido bien recibidos y atendidos.

Por favor, creo que todos tenemos algo que compartir, y en especial por nuestra edad, ya nada nos debe de asustar. Podemos hacer entre todos un sitio especial para vivir.

Si alguien se asusta ó alguien le quiere asustar, y necesita ayuda, por favor, aquí estamos mi mujer (Valle) y yo (Alberto) para ayudarle.
No tenemos miedo de nada, ya lo superamos hace muchos años, ni nada que ocultar, y ofrecemos nuestro mejor español, conocimiento de la legalidad y nuestros derechos, sobre como disfrutar de vivir en España, resolver cualquier problema que se pueda presentar, y de una forma gratuita a todos aquellos que nos lo pidan.
Alberto
Old Apr 11th 2015, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

yes we can is a jewel in the roughyes we can is a jewel in the roughyes we can is a jewel in the roughyes we can is a jewel in the rough

By the way, I just found this interesting post from 2010.

#565 Mar 6th 2010 11:37 am by yes we can Re: Costa Esuri - Ayamonte - EUC [QUOTE=John & Kath;8398740]

At the first informal meeting Steve Tipper said that he would act as a conduit to take the views of the new body to the EUC meetings and that was all. He does not want to be on the cmttee of the new body nor does he seek office in the new body.

Hi John&Kath

I think that " one can not be judge and jury in a trial "