Lionda

Old Mar 29th 2008, 6:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: In a place where Mimi Greensleeves, Dodgy Debsy and that there Lionda wont find me.
genegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Lionda

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Hi Debs - no ive never heard of them either - thought genegenie was winding me up (just for a change) - with you on the Hollands - when Lionda comes back we'll will see if we can all meet up somewhere - maybe we'll let genegenie and his rose come too
You'll have to give me plenty of notice im a very busy person.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 6:58 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lionda

Originally Posted by genegenie
You'll have to give me plenty of notice im a very busy person.
What you doin up at this time - wet the bed - or do you have to play when the other half is still in bed

SDs just asked me whereabouts in Rochdale you come from - nobody comes here without a valid excuse and Rochdale Hornets aint one of them is it - so come on spill ;-)

Last edited by Sam Greenfield; Mar 29th 2008 at 7:04 am.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 7:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: In a place where Mimi Greensleeves, Dodgy Debsy and that there Lionda wont find me.
genegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond repute

What you doin up at this time - wet the bed - or do you have to play when the other half is still in bed

SDs just asked me whereabouts in Rochdale you come from - nobody comes here without a valid excuse and Rochdale Hornets aint one of them is it - so come on spill ;-)
Oi Sammy ive told you before, dont go insulting my rugby boys. If you must know im working today its the passing out parade for the kids ive been working with ive lots to do so an early starts required.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 7:32 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Oi Sammy ive told you before, dont go insulting my rugby boys. If you must know im working today its the passing out parade for the kids ive been working with ive lots to do so an early starts required.
Well have a good day - not been called that for years - well at least it wasnt Samantha
Old Mar 29th 2008, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Debs - no ive never heard of them either - thought genegenie was winding me up (just for a change) - with you on the Hollands - when Lionda comes back we'll will see if we can all meet up somewhere - maybe we'll let genegenie and his rose come too
Hi Sam. Aye, I`d be up to sharing a brew and a pie with you all. I can`t afford to go to the meet up in Spain this time but I can make it to Rochdale... or Haslingden. Or to where Genegenie lives... won`t be too far by the sounds of it... unless he lives in that there Yorkshire and he`s winding you up for the attention.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 5:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DebsyW
Hi Sam. Aye, I`d be up to sharing a brew and a pie with you all. I can`t afford to go to the meet up in Spain this time but I can make it to Rochdale... or Haslingden. Or to where Genegenie lives... won`t be too far by the sounds of it... unless he lives in that there Yorkshire and he`s winding you up for the attention.
How dare you suggest such a thing, go and wash your mouth out with soap and water.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 5:07 pm
Happy in my bubble

Originally Posted by DebsyW

yeh i think your right Debs will ruffle his feathers anyway
Old Mar 29th 2008, 5:08 pm
Happy in my bubble

How dare you suggest such a thing, go and wash your mouth out with soap and water.
Hey GG - just sent you a pm - sounds like a brill day youve had - good on you
Old Mar 29th 2008, 5:11 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey GG - just sent you a pm - sounds like a brill day youve had - good on you
Sam, read the farmhouse thread in Spain